Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
eleventhousand

Cardamom

Bastet and Crib Girls are both lovely and very sweet. Also Mango-Infused Pumpkin Chai Latte from the current Weenies might be worth considering, but I haven't tried that one.

I second Spanked, there is a lot of cardamom in that. My favorite cardamom scent is Bezoar notes are: Copaiba balsam, Tolu balsam, hay absolute, cardamom, and hiba wood. It smells like autumn in a bottle to me.

Milk Chocolate, Coconut, Cardamom, Rum and Ginger Truffle... nice, sweet, foody, and perfect amount of cardamom in my opinion! :)

thanks y'all!

spanked is out because i hate leathery scents. the truffle one is out because i am generally anti-booze when it comes to fragrance. i am not anti-booze with regards to beverages at all... ;)

can anyone tell me more about mama-ji? all of the reviews seem to contradict each other.

gypsy moth might be just the thing...

thanks y'all!

spanked is out because i hate leathery scents. the truffle one is out because i am generally anti-booze when it comes to fragrance. i am not anti-booze with regards to beverages at all... ;)

can anyone tell me more about mama-ji? all of the reviews seem to contradict each other.

gypsy moth might be just the thing...

I get more nutmeg than cardamom out of Mama-Ji, but YMMV. Mama-Ji is sweetly smoky floral incense + nutmeg on me.

I can't do any booze scents either, but Milk Chocolate, Coconut, Cardamom, Rum and Ginger Truffle is very non-boozy to me! :)

Sadly, not much cardamom in the GC (not prominently). It's featured in a few of the Lupers that came out today, I was excited to see that!

Thus far though, my favourite is My Little Grotesque. Unicorn and Ram has a bit too. It's also nice (but subtle) in Gypsy (the Moth).

Dead Leaves and Sugared Cardamom from the 2016 weenies was gorgeous too. It took the cardamom a little while to come through properly (mine started out sweet and almost berryish for the first few weeks) but I adore it now. Gutted I missed out on getting a backup but money is a fickle mistress who must be obeyed :(

Seconding My Little Grotesque too if you can do cake.

Edited by Scarlet Woodland

Thirding My Little Grotesque (which is practically cardamom SN on me when wet but gets more cake-y as it dries), though I have high hopes for a couple of the Lupers.

My Little Grotesque was absolutely stunning, which actually prompted my resurrecting this thread. I missed it due to money, but can stop thinking about it. Oh well, a couple current Lupers look promising, and I have Bastet and Mama-ji.

My Little Grotesque was absolutely stunning, which actually prompted my resurrecting this thread. I missed it due to money, but can stop thinking about it. Oh well, a couple current Lupers look promising, and I have Bastet and Mama-ji.

What do you think about Bastet? It's been on my to-buy list for forever because of the cardamom. But I steer (sharply) away from sweet things, so Dead Leaves... was a big fail on me.