Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Heavenlyrabbit

Raspberry Thumbprint Cookie

In bottle: Very boozy raspberry over the particular sugar in icing note that doesn’t work well on me. Wet: The raspberry accord settles down on the skin and isn’t boozy at all. The sugar note that is problematic resolves into a soft cookie undercoat, that works surprisingly well on me. Dry: I actually like this best on the dry down as the balance shifts to turn the raspberry into a fruity accent on a gentle, but heavenly cookie canvas

Wet: Got LOTS of raspberry....but not overly sweet!

Dry down: OOH...still raspberry, but then the cookie pokes out from the corner!

After a few minutes: Mmmm....gets a little more of that crumbly cookie smell..but this is very nice...not overpowering as I thought it might be. This is my fav out of the 3 imps in this pack! :yum:

Edited by Numanoid

Seriously, a raspberry cookie. It's got the fruity boozey raspberry (not too sweet) and the cookie crumble (not too buttery).

Pretty delicious. On the drydown, the raspberry goes a little plasticky on me. But now I want cookies!

Sweet, sweet, sweet rasperry whipped up with yet more sugar. I get no cookie, well, maybe at first, but then it's all uber sweet raspberry jam, only sweeter. It reminds me of making jam, and the sugary foam that ends up on the top while the jam is boiling. I'm not a fan of these kind of blends, but sugary candy and foody lovers would probably love this.

I only had a couple drops of this one to test, but I don't get much of a cookie smell from it. Smells like a sugary, tart raspberry hard candy sort of scent. Too sweet and fruity for me.

This is from a decant:

I haven't tried it in the bath yet, but when I apply this to my skin it smells a lot like Gluttony. I don't get any raspberry, but I get the sweet, boozy smell that Gluttony had on my skin. I am excited to try this in my bath when I get a chance.

This is all sweet raspberry at first, yummy.

Then when it dries down a light bit of sugar cookie mingles with the raspberry.

It's the perfect interpretation of the actual cookie. :wub2: