Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ellebelle

Harvest Festival Atmosphere Spray

HARVEST FESTIVAL
Hay bales, roaring bonfires, corn stalks, and spiced cider.

This is the most glorious, sweetest, wonderful apple cider/autumnal scent. Its a little potpourri like, but with a sweeter edge. It smells mostly like cider to me, so people afraid of the smoke aspect, do not worry. This would be perfect on a cool, rainy day to make it smell warm and cozy inside!

I also smell mostly bright, spicy cider. There is an air of something that has a tinge of Hawaiian Punch here, not sure exactly what that is, but lots of fall spices like cinnamon and cloves. Brighter than you would expect, and a little candle shop-ish, but in a good way. Really pretty fall scent, and very approachable for people who might not be so sure about some of the more unusual scents.

ETA: This one REALLY separates...be sure to shake before spraying...

Edited by biocarolyn

The apple cider is the first to strongly peak its head when I spray. The cider stays strong, and like the other reviewers have said, stays bright. It reminds me of the store at the pumpkin patch. Lots of apple cider goodness with a whiff of the hay faintly in the background and a mishmash of fall sweets to balance out the rest.

Upon first spray I smell juicy apple cider spiced with cinnamon. My husband smells clove too, but I am not picking that up with my nose. Later, the cinnamon calms down a bit and I start to smell the sweet hay coming through. This is great scent for fall and the home!

I mostly smell apples, cinnamon, and smoke. After about 7 minutes, I also get the scent of caramel. I really like this. It does totally capture the scents of Halloween, and the smoke note is so unusual - solemn and dignified - in an air freshener. The scent lingered in the air for a long time, with the caramel as the lasting note.

My rating: 4.5 stars

Later ETA: It did leave a lingering smell of smoke in my car. And I do mean lingering - 2 months since I've used this, my car still smells like a smoker was in it. It's not as bad as it sounds - not the really nasty stale-smoke odor of a heavy smoker's car or home. It's more like someone whose clothes were permeated with smoke rode in my car for a short time. Also, I keep my car windows closed all the time, so that would definitely tend to make it last longer - this might not happen to everyone. It hasn't stopped me from using this scent, but now I use it in places that have better ventilation.

Edited by Ghost of a Rose

I got a decant sample spray of this one and it's not one of my favorite bptp room sprays. I won't be buying a full size of this one. I don't think that Harvest Festival smells very unique against all of the other spicy fall/harvest air fresheners & candles on sale right now. It's mainly cinnamon spiciness to my nose, with a bit of a powdery & dry edge from the hay. It's a bit sharp to me and reminds me of the cinnamon potpourri that's widely available around this time of year. I like the more unique sprays, and this is a scent that I feel like I could get elsewhere for a lot cheaper.

This is a spicy environmental apple, reminds me of Sagardoa (that soap... from a year or two back), which is awesome. I got some on my fingers and the spice comes out more from my skin, although I know that's not its intended purpose.

It has strong power when active and dissipates within a day, but leaves a pleasant tart-apple aroma, with a little outdoorsy grassiness from the hay. Although, this is not very strong to me on the bonfires and bales, nor leaves.

I get apple cider at first, then a blast of cinnamon. Very bright. A bit too much for hot weather, but in the cool temperatures it works really well. And surprisingly apt for the Yule season too!

My husband has declared this scent his new favorite and stolen one of my bottles from me for his office. I should have ordered more!

(Edit: Ha, glad I checked. It's still up. Ordered some more. My husband rarely raves about how much he likes a scent--he REALLY LOVES this stuff!)

Edited by reynardine

Strong apple cider, hint of hay and cinnamon. It does seem a little "potpourri" like, but I think my association with fall blends tends to place alot of spicy/apple/red blends in that category.

This starts off as a wollop of Spiced fruit/cider to me (which is lovely) and after a while I get whiffs of hay underneath. Good stuff!!!

I figure I should probably review this now because my bottle is almost gone.

The only Weenie room spray that really appealed to me this year was Pumpkin S'mores, so I decided to buy the last bottle of this from the Trading Post's Etsy page so that I could have two autumn room spray scents in the apartment.

Initially, it starts off smelling like Hawaiian Punch. It doesn't smell like apple cider at all, just really strong Hawaiian Punch! It stays that way for a while, and then turns into spiced apple cider with a hint of smoke in the background. It has decent lasting power.

I don't really get hay bales or corn stalks from this one at all, and that makes me happy. However, I probably wouldn't buy this one if it popped up again, as there are several other BPTP atmosphere sprays that I prefer over this one.

Apple cider and Hawaiian Punch (!) LOL. But a lot of fun, and a nice apple cider scent. I "layer" this with Autumn Grove, and the balance of the two is amazing.