Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Help with samples needed.

I need some help with assembling empty sample vials. You don't have to be in the LA area, but it helps. =P The pay is decent, but honestly -- the work itself sucks. If you're interested, please email or PM me.

Hi Elizabeth,

What is it you need done? Tagging and tying or filling them? I'm more than willing to help. I am stuck at home every night as a single mom...so anything to keep me from baking brownies would be welcome!

Lisa in Austin

ooops....meant to be in a pm...it's late...and Los Lonely Boys brought down the house tonight!

Edited by chai_girl

i'm far away, too, but have almost all mornings free - if you don't have enough help close by, i'd be more than willing to help! heck, you could even pay me in oils rather than money! for that matter, you guys have been having such a tough time, i'd do it for free!

Bugger. I'd do it if I could!!! On late shifts at work so rather than sit twiddling thumbs I could be tying imp's ears whist waiting for the damn phone to ring!! But alas, not usre I can help from Oz? If there's anything I can do long distance let me know- & I'd do it for nothing as I'm already on a good wicket so the cash isn't needed- just helping out a fellow wench :P

I'm up in Seattle, and I'm unemployed right now, so I've got a bit too much time on my hands. Would be happy to help if you can work out the logistics.

Sandy

I'm happy to help if I can ... you can be my "break" from everything else. :P In limited quantities, drudge work is soothing.

Too bad we're all so spread out. Would be great to sit around one afternoon as a group and work on the vials - the BPAL version of a quilting circle!

i'm far away, too, but have almost all mornings free - if you don't have enough help close by, i'd be more than willing to help!  heck, you could even pay me in oils rather than money!  for that matter, you guys have been having such a tough time, i'd do it for free!

for that matter, the two of us could make it a party some weekend afternoon! :P

(and yes, i too want to help, even if it's alone!)

I know I'm a tad far, but if you ever need any assistance from the New England side of the universe, let me know. Pay negotable ( cash, oils, wampum, witty banter, etc) :P

Hmm, me too! I'm in the Atlanta area, but I'd be more than happy to tie or label or do any other drudge work to help ease your load. Let me know if I can help! Also, my mom's in Newport Beach, I could probably get her to help you if you need/want it. She just moved there and doesn't know many people or have any hobbies going on right now.

Elizabeth:

Would LOVE to help out from the Boston area. I'm pretty handy with the old hands and assemblage and whatnot. I blame near-obsessive knitting, and I've got free time.

((a))

Holland is too far I guess :D

I would do it for free (or maybe for a hugh bottle of Spooky *hint* :P )

Let me know if you need anything done where I can help!!

If there is any help I can provide from the UK, just let me know .... if you're really stuck you could perhaps send a crate of 'empties' plus the fibre, labels etc plus a finished one for me to work to, and I'll send 'em back done. I am quite good at craft-work and know I could do this.

I'd be more than happy to help for free .....

I too would love to help out if I can - but is England too far??

I'll have all the time in the world very soon, so if there is something I can do long distance please let me know!

Same here in Ireland!

I will hopefully have lots of spare time on my hands soon and am fairly nifty with the ol' hands!

Would love to assist you in any way at all. :P

I don't know if Colorado's too far either, but I would so help. I'm a starving artist/college student and I need all the fun I can get. :P I don't need money, per se, but I have a lot of free time and a pretty easy way to get things shipped back and forth.

Anyway I can help, I will do it...I mean, I'm dreaming about BPAL, I may as well do what I can to help the people who create my addiction, no?