Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Hullo, update, and a welcome to Brian!

Good afternoon, all! I'm still catching up on emails [as usual, the papow.com addresses are on the fritz, and AOL won't let any of their customers email us for some reason on any address -- wotta surprise] so if you haven't heard from me, you will by the end of the weekend. I've been hammering to get orders repacked -- I know I should probably give it more time, but it's my responsibility to see to it that the orders get to everyone in a timely manner, so I've decided to go ahead and redo the errant shipments now. I estimate that it'll take us 3-5 business days to get everyone redone, so please be patient with me. :P

More about that when I have a moment to catch my breath.

I wanted to shoot a hullo to Brian, my partner and the Lab's Blonde Adonis. He's finally had a moment to log in to the BPAL boards; his screen name is Corinthian.

:D

Ok, I need to get back to work. I'll be on later tonight to finish up my PM's, chat, and get more emails out!

I love you guys!

[edited because of a massive typo attack]

kudos to you beth for not letting the problems as of late get you down. your spunk is inspiring and we appreciate your professionalism and passion for what you do. we love ya girl! :P

Yay Beth! Take your time, I think we've all hit the point where we're just happy to have an update. Get enough rest, drinks lots of water and indulge in a Lush bath :D

And Welcome Brian! Please do post a lot we're a lot of fun :P :D

Elizabeth, make sure you breathe! We want to make sure that you take good care of yourself!

Hello and Welcome Brian! :P

elizabeth, please take care of yourself, and let me know if i can paypal you anymore, as i would hate to have you double-up an order w/o paying for it! and welcome, brian - glad to know you're here!

Edited by Cegirls

I'm so glad to hear you are back. Please don't rush on my account. With my luck, as soon as you resend, it will show up.

Hmmm....wondering how all of this will look when Elizabeth looks back in 5 years right after Oprah declares BPAL one of her favorite things! This is probably going to seem like a bumpy patch in the road by then.

Lol...I can really sympathize with Ted tonight...my beloved Ice Bats are being ground into the dirt this season...sigh...they lost 0-3 tonight, with double shots on goal compared to the other team. They even missed a shot where the goalie was caught behind the net and it was wide open...there is no joy in mudville tonight...oops, wrong sport!

Howdy Brian! Welcome to the madness... :P

Hugs!

Lisa in Austin

Edited by chai_girl

Hi Brian! :D

And more :D for Beth. Hope you can get everything sorted out without too many more headaches. :P

Elizabeth, you're an inspiration!

Please take care of you first - If it means we wait for orders a few more days, so be it.

What should we do if we do somehow end up with two sets of everything? I would hate to get something I didn't pay for. (well, I wouldn't hate it, but I would feel plenty guilty! :D )

Take care, and thanks for all your hard work and honesty!

Holly

(and jj_j, this - :P - is the cutest smiley ever!)

Edited by hollers

Elizabeth, please dont burn out with all this :P Please make some time for relaxation :D

Hi Brian :D

Edited to add: Brian your screen name made me laugh (sorry! :D :D ), reminded me of an Eddie Izzard sketch about the Corinthians - "the corinthians letter back to st paul ... chapters 1 to a MILLION, more letters to follow...... love and kisses the corinthians. steve corinthian, jonathan corinthian..." :evil: hehe

Edited by red_jezebel

Edited to add: Brian your screen name made me laugh (sorry!  :P  :D ), reminded me of an Eddie Izzard sketch about the Corinthians - "the corinthians letter back to st paul ... chapters 1 to a MILLION, more letters to follow...... love and kisses the corinthians. steve corinthian, jonathan corinthian..." :D hehe

:D That's absolutely the first thing that I thought of as well. Hi Brian :D

Beth hun, please don't stress yourself out over the missing orders. Get plenty of rest and relax a bit (especially since you apparently didn't get to relax any in Vegas!)

I'll paypal you for the order replacement as well. Hopefully it's still the papow addy. *off to dig up the email with the total*

:P  That's absolutely the first thing that I thought of as well.

D'oh! I'd totally forgetten that skit!!

I thought of the character from Neil Gaiman's Sandman myself :D

Hello Brian

Can't call my old man an 'Adonis' - more of a cuddly old, much loved, balding teddy-bear (poor old sod ....!!!)

Elizabeth, don't make yourself ill again worrying about our parcels - I'm sure they'll all turn up given time.

Sending you lots of love

Rosie

XXX