Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Home early, because I can't take the strain.

Hi Elizabeth.....I am pretty new to BPAL and haven't yet placed an order. My thoughts are with you during this hectic time and I totally understand about shutting things down to sort out the mess. I get so excited just looking over the oils day after day and I am still sorting out what I want to order. In fact I even dreamed about the oils last night!!! (weird hugh??) I just wanted to give you my support and will be placing an order when you get things back up and running. I think everyone at BPAL sympathizes with you and you have all of our support! :P

Think they show up mostly, mine took also 3 weeks but international so i was not suprised.

take it easy hun, keep the Lab shut for some more days and take your time to get things back on track.

We will not die waiting and we understand it takes time.

Big (((((((((((hug))))))))))))

And thanks soooooo much for the load of extra imp´s, they are lovely, cannot chose what to wear

And thanks for creating Spooky (please consider to make it available a little longer, I will order 2x 10 ml if you do:lovestruck: :P :D :D )

And thank so much for making my life more bright as I go through a difficult time at work. Smelling nice makes me feel goooood.

And thanks so much we stop using the chemical crap and use BPAL instead.

i think it's a good idea that you're closing up the shop for now, give yourself some time to just take a breather and don't worry about us - we'll all get our packages eventually, personally - i'm in no rush!

take care of yourself beth! :P

Poor Elizabeth! My thoughts are with you, and nothing is more important than your health- bith mental AND physical. Please take care of yourself and relax - we all understand if you need a breather. :P

{{{ hugs }}}

Please relax Elizabeth, we know it isn't your fault and our orders will reach us. I think we are all far more concerned about your health and well-being.

Pam.

:P for Elizabeth. Just to add another "We hate the USPS and not you" comment.

Take a Lush bath...maybe that will help :D

Beth! Just adding my agreement to everything the wise ladies have said, especially not repacking and resending for a few more days at least - my gut feeling is that things will turn up and I would hate to see you lose time and money replacing packages.

(((Beth))))

New member here chiming in that I hope you don't make yourself sick from stress. I am more than willing to wait a few more weeks to see if my package turns up. From reading members post you have a wonderful support group here that have me convinced that your products will be worth the wait. Take care.

Hey, Happy belated birthday!! :D I'm so sorry about all the crap you guys have been through, it just seems to go bad to worse, but that just means it's going to get better now!!

I'm wondering if one of the orders that was returned to you was one meant to be winging it's way to me in Sydney, Australia...bloody postal services :P ! I'm going to stay patient and keep waiting, but I'm going to Melbourne next week (am going to visit Peril Underground in Elizabeth Street! Do you still have your oils there?) and so I'm going to tell my post office to hold onto anything they get for me. I've told them before but they just leave it at my door and I don't want anyone smelling your lovely oils and nicking off with my first order!

I hope things get better for you soon! :D

Lisa

Ack Beth, I'm sorry sorry about all the crap that's going on. Like other people have said, if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask! Don't let this stress you out to much, shit happens and I'm sure everyone will understand what is going on. Take care of yourself and don't forget to take a break and relax. You guys are doing great in the situation your in, it'll get better. Happy Belated Birthday!

~Kathleen

No- Peril have 5 ml bottles of a select few perfumes, but if you ask they shall supply apparently. The chickee that runs peril said she had no idea how they'd sell or how thry smelt so went by the names. In her LJ she said that if people check out the website & request smells she'll try & get them in. Failing that if you're also in Melbourne I always order for myself & 3 others at least so just add your name to the list & next shipment add yours to mine. I'm in the eastern suburbs whereabouts are you? My friends just send the cash to me via netbank & I place their orders with mine then go drop them off at their house when it gets here :P

Violentkitten- be sure to check out Charley Weaver's in St Kilda, Gown of Thorns in Fitzroy, Victorian Gothic in Brunswick & Vicious Venus in King St city whilst in town- you will go into uber drool mode, trust me!!!

Hi Elizabeth

I just wanted to add my support also.

I am sorry to hear you are under so much stress. Perhaps you really would be better off to shut shop for a while until all is sorted... its hard but sometimes we just have to say -ENOUGH!

There is nothing worse than constant worry to grind a body down so dont wait until your so flattened you have no choice.

Eat nice comforting food, go on long walks with your dogs, get fresh air and sleep as much as you can. Sometimes your brain stops working when your sleep is ruined for a while...take it from an insomniac :P

I sent an order the other day but you can put it on the back burner for as long as you wish.Truly.

Its more than worth the wait if this forum is anything to go by!

Sending many pink fluffy hugs :D

Sinéad

Dear Elizabeth,

Just let me add my sympathy and reassurances and pleading not to let this affect your health, physical or mental! I haven't even officially had a chance to make my first order yet (don't know if any of my emails to you or the PM I sent went through) but already I am so obsessed -- I dream about the fragrances you make and imagine what they're going to smell like. I check up on this forum every day to see what state you're in and hope you might be ready for another order before too terribly long! It is obvious that your product is beyond worth waiting for -- it appears to be truly life-changing for soooo many people.

I cannot believe the run of trouble you've been having lately, especially with the people whose job it is to deliver your freaking packages! :P for the USPS. But no one on here confuses what they've done with anything you've done. I would wait a while, too, before repacking and reshipping the ones you think are lost -- sometimes it takes over a month for a package to make it from the US to Europe. It's ridiculous, but it does.

Whenever you're back up and running and think you've figured out how to get an international order delivered, I will be eagerly waiting to order from you. You aren't going to lose any business over this -- people are joining this forum every day and posting that though, like me, they've never sniffed a BPAL oil, they are already hooked. I know I am. So hang in there and take care of yourself!

love,

Ms. MSGirl

Has there been any more word about the sales at the swap meet? I'm curious to know how much they were selling and if it was the imp ears too and not just the bottles.

It is obvious that your product is beyond worth waiting for -- it appears to be truly life-changing for soooo many people. 

You aren't going to lose any business over this -- people are joining this forum every day and posting that though, like me, they've never sniffed a BPAL oil, they are already hooked.  I know I am.  So hang in there and take care of yourself!

Hear hear!! I've been desperate to try the oils and yet despairing at the ordeals Elizabeth has to go through evry day! Its a disgrace but take some small comfort in the fact you have an extremely dedicated & devoted loyal fan base here - who are more than happy to wait for your products!!! I'm a newbie and I feel so guilty for emailing you my order requests (which I kept amending because I wanted more and more stuff :P ) and so I have only just got my first Imps Ears from another forumite (lucytalk) and they are DIVINE!! the best and most unique scents I have smelled in a very long time!! Your stuff is amazing...

I hope things work themselves out for you ASAP...take care

Claire xxx

:D

oh....god. I can only imagine the feelings you have to cope with at the moment :D

Like many people mentioned, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask us, hell, you have this little forum of minions that will do almost anything to make your life easier. It's like a fan club. Actually, it is a fan club. And we love you too much to suddenly stop caring over a lost package. We do we do. So keep your head up, you, and take good care of yourself. :P