Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
bloodlotus

Where is this scent?

I think you can find it under Excolo :P The Gratiæ is a subcategory which falls under that category so to speak. Hope that helps!

The search tells me it is to be found under the gratiae, which are not listed in the catelog?! Is this scent discontinued? or am I somehow missing it when I look?

The Gratiae are a sub-category in Excolo, about two thirds of the way down.

Edited to add: Oops! Too slow!

Edited by greywind

I've just received my first imps order from the lab, so I'm feeling fairly squeeful and simply bemoaning the lack of enough flesh to test them all at once!

However, one of the free imps I got with my order was for Ra. So I tried to find it on here and also on the Lab's site, just to see what was said and, hopefully, to get reviews.

But it didn't show up, either here or at the Lab. I used the search function both times. Can anyone shed any more light on it for me?

Sorry if this is a stupid question and the answer is stunningly simple. In mitigation I'm still fairly shiny new. :P

You can't search for Ra because the search engine is limited to words of four or more letters. But check out this announcement, which is at the top of every one of the review subforums, and there's a list to all the short names.

Specifically, the reviews for Ra are right here.

You can't search for Ra because the search engine is limited to words of four or more letters. But check out this announcement, which is at the top of every one of the review subforums, and there's a list to all the short names.

Specifically, the reviews for Ra are right here.

Ahhh, thank you. I knew I'd have been asking a stupid question. And I DID read that when I first joined, but I read so much that it had completely fled my mind. Thanks for your VERY patient reply. :P

Um, am I blind, or did the Voodoo Blends subforum go missing from the Reviews section?

Edit: Nevermind - found them all in Bewitching Brews. I forgot Beth moved them there.

Edited by hackess

I recently bought an imp of Tama-no-mae, and I can't for the life of me find the review thread for it. Where is it?! Someone point it out to me so I can stop feeling like a complete moron? :P

Thank you so much! The person who decanted it misspelled the name on the label, that didn't help in my looking for it, lol. :P;

I can't find it. Does anyone know the category? TIA

Come to Me was a Voodoo blend, which is now part of the Bewitching Brews group under 'The Conjure Bag' (here)

HTH.

I can't find it. Does anyone know the category? TIA

Come to Me was a Voodoo blend, which is now part of the Bewitching Brews group under 'The Conjure Bag' (here)

HTH.

Thank you so much, I never would have found it. :P

i received a lovely package from my switch witch today...one of the imps from the lab she sent is titled "ah'duno" (i dunno?) i can't seem to find it anywhere by searching. it's bright red and smells like dragons blood, so i searched the website for that too and nothing came up.

does anyone know what/where this is?

thanks a lot!!

Right here! You're the lucky recipient of a freebie that was given out at the Convergence Meet'n'Sniff and is otherwise unreleased.

ahh, cool! thanks for your help, Shollin :P

Scored myself an Imp of Lydia today.

Is it a discontinued scent? It must be pretty rare, because I've had absolutely no luck in finding out what's in it after searching the Forums and the Lab site itself and seeing no mention of it.

Haven't had a chance to try it yet, and it does smell lovely in the vial, but reading the poetic description behind it is half the fun.

Can someone help?

It is a Convergence scent ( Convergence being some sort of American gothy gathering from what I've ascertained), so it doesn't have any notes listed or descriptive passages.

Here are the reviews of Lydia if you want to try and work out notes etc.

Edited by lilacea

Scored myself an Imp of Lydia today.

Is it a discontinued scent? It must be pretty rare, because I've had absolutely no luck in finding out what's in it after searching the Forums and the Lab site itself and seeing no mention of it.

Haven't had a chance to try it yet, and it does smell lovely in the vial, but reading the poetic description behind it is half the fun.

Can someone help?

It was only available in limited quantities at Convergence 13 in Portland. :P

i'm having trouble finding y'ha-nthlei which i just recieved an imp of in my latest order ... can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks!

It's under A Picnic in Arkham:

Y'HA-NTHLEI

We shall swim out to that brooding reef in the sea and dive down through black abysses to Cyclopean and many-columned Y'ha-nthlei, and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory for ever.

A great undersea metropolis located below Devil's Reef. A swirling, lightless, effervescent scent: the deepest marine notes with bergamot, eucalyptus and foamy ambergris.

Does anyone ever play the 'can I guess what BPAL I randomly picked' game?

I do it when I'm bored at night before bed, I have a box of GC 5 mLs and I will run my fingers over them, randomly pick up a bottle, not look at the top where I've labeled it and cover the label, dab some on, and then try to figure it out. I sometimes also do this with my decantz and imps.

It's kinda cool, and helps me revisit old stashed favorites I may not have worn otherwise, and also gives me an out 'I'm going to bed!' in case I end up slathering on some boozy thing before work or the gym.

Does anyone ever play the 'can I guess what BPAL I randomly picked' game?

I do it when I'm bored at night before bed, I have a box of GC 5 mLs and I will run my fingers over them, randomly pick up a bottle, not look at the top where I've labeled it and cover the label, dab some on, and then try to figure it out. I sometimes also do this with my decantz and imps.

:P so we are all crazy, not just me?

:P I found a decant in my giant pile whose label had turned solid pink, making the words disappear. I had no clue what it was and couldn't figure it out by sniffing or trying it on... I eventually sent it off as a frimp, so maybe someone else can solve the mystery. :D

And for blackheartedangel, if you're looking for reviews of Y'ha-nthlei, voila. I think the search engine sees the hyphen as a "minus" sign, so it's hard to find.

A few of us are in the midst of a meet and sniff, and one of the imps is tied with a string and hand labelled "Goowa Goowa." Anyone have a clue what's in it?