Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
savage_rose

The Queen's Croquet Ground

Green grass and red roses.

The perfect rose scent. Seriously, it's like sticking my nose in a gigantic flower after a spring rain. I used to have a rose diffuser in my bedroom, which was both strong and super realistic. This is somehow stronger (but not overpowering) and more realistic than even that was. I'm trying to think of something productive to say other than "my nose is glued to this quilt now." Can I order it in vat size?

Really interesting, normally I always hated rose scents. They were too clogging or artificial.

Not the Queen's croquet ground. I like the soft Rose scent with the dominant green leaves scent. Perfect for me!

This spray is a scent memory of my childhood: early summer in the Deep South; I love the naturalness of the grass and red roses. It's fresh enough that it's not a cloying scent.

This spray is PERFECT for opening the windows and airing out the house. Get some clean air in, spritz a couple spritzes into the air, and your house smells like sweet spring air. The rose and grass are well balanced to me. The grass is clean and bright, the rose is ... perky? Sweet? It's not old lady rose, it's a YOUNG rose, if that makes sense. It almost has a hint of raspberry in it, to me. It's a freshly clipped lawn strewn with just-opened red roses. I love this scent. If BPAL made a GC perfume version, I'd buy like three bottles. 

I sprayed this on a stuffed animal that I sleep with, and this scent is very calming. First spray smelled a bit like alcohol, but that didn't last long. Not sure of the age of my sample, so that may not be an issue for newer bottles.

I get more of the rose note than the grass, this would be great during the springtime. I'm not the biggest fan of BPAL's rose, but this works wonderfully as an atmospheric spray than a perfume oil. If you're the same way but do enjoy a good rose scent, I would suggest this!

So glad I tried this, I want to try out all of the Mad Tea Party scents! Will for sure keep my sample, but I'll probably upgrade to a bottle in the future.

A rose scent that actually smells like roses!  Not roses as in "the normal rose scent you get in perfumes", but I mean roses.  The flower.  This actually smells like that, and it's wonderful.  Got a goblin of this in an order, and will be upgrading to the real deal once it runs out (though that might take a bit, since I've been very precious with it lol).