Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

A Little Lunacy

Sooo.... what're the chances of joining The Blue Moon Club, such that one can pay a certain amount of dollars upfront and get the Blue Moon of the Month imp without ordering during the window? Kinda like ordering the 7 Deadly Sins? You know, for those of us with nosy husbands or forgetful noodles?

Pleaseplease?

Sooo.... what're the chances of joining The Blue Moon Club, such that one can pay a certain amount of dollars upfront and get the Blue Moon of the Month imp without ordering during the window?  Kinda like ordering the 7 Deadly Sins?  You know, for those of us with nosy husbands or forgetful noodles?

Pleaseplease?

Maybe we need a Limited Edition & Lunacy subscription club ??

How am I supposed to explain all these US packages?? :P

Sooo.... what're the chances of joining The Blue Moon Club, such that one can pay a certain amount of dollars upfront and get the Blue Moon of the Month imp without ordering during the window?  Kinda like ordering the 7 Deadly Sins?  You know, for those of us with nosy husbands or forgetful noodles?

Pleaseplease?

Haha, I know this has nothing to do with what you were talking about...but, I just had a giggle to myself, because when I was little, I had a club called "The Blue Moon Club"...we even had a little clubhouse and regular "meetings"..oh, the simple days of childhood. What memories. :P

But, yes..about what you were talking about, I think that would be a splendid idea. :D

Pleaseplease?

I think it's in the pipeline: from the Shiny and New text for the June 1st update.

Eventually we will also be offering pre-packaged sample sets as well, and we will be instituting a program in which you can automatically purchase samples of the new scents as they become available.

I would love it if this could be in time for the Lunar scents :P

absolutely terrific idea beth! - you guys are really keeping things creative and fun around here, that's how i know bpal will be sticking around for a long, LONG while - and good thing too, 'cause if i ever run out of hecate or queen mab - they'll be trouble :P

Aw shit! Now I'll have to brush up on my time zones!! I'm hopeless at it- my best friend is in Dublin & just when I think I've figured it out I go & call her at 3a.m?!

Must get The one for Nov. 26th as that's redmond's b'day so curious to see if it'll have a particular effect on him?....

Aw shit! Now I'll have to brush up on my time zones!! I'm hopeless at it- my best friend is in Dublin & just when I think I've figured it out I go & call her at 3a.m?!

Must get The one for Nov. 26th as that's redmond's b'day so curious to see if it'll have a particular effect on him?....

Have you tried the Personal World Clock? You choose the cities you want to compare and it'll show you the current time in each of them. :P

I've got the dates and times mapped out on my desk calendar as of now. This has officially passed obssession, straight to, as Beth put it, LUNACY!!!

Have you tried the Personal World Clock? You choose the cities you want to compare and it'll show you the current time in each of them.  :P

Now .. that is just damned cool. I've favorited that site, in fact, not that I ever call anyone overseas. The only person I really know overseasis in England, somewhere, and I'm already used to that time difference.

I've got the dates and times mapped out on my desk calendar as of now. This has officially passed obssession, straight to, as Beth put it, LUNACY!!!

Amen, sister. Preach it! *winks*

The next blue moon isn't until 2007... wow.. I'm going to need to order a 5 ml of Blue Moon and Harvest moon just to feel happy. I can't wait for descriptions!

Oh wow oh my goodness.... I've just been doing research on the moons, too, to make up incense for class for each one. Now I'll have to order to see how close I came to good blends :P

Your oils are so amazing Beth - this is an amazing idea!

I'll be very surprised if these are offered in imps. Kinda like the Limited Editions, aren't they? (No imps offered.)

Anyway...sounds fab...can't wait.

Velvet

I'll be very surprised if these are offered in imps.  Kinda like the Limited Editions, aren't they?  (No imps offered.)

Anyway...sounds fab...can't wait.

Velvet

*nods* Which is why I asked... because some folk still tried to order limited editions in Imps, but if it's up here in black and white it might save a bit of disappointment for someone...

Whoa. :P Now I'm glad I put off on ordering, so now I can order them all in one go. I can't wait to say, "I'm wearing Blue Moon." I wouldn't have known it was going to be the blue moon had it not been for this, either.

Edit: Yep, now I'm definitely going to be making at least an order a month. This is good business, too (well, even better than before that is). Genius!

Edited by malanna

hey is there going to be any scent description available during ordering time? Since we'll be ordering these unsniffed, I'd like to know what notes were in them just in case I think I might have found my new love based on what's in it and need to order 3 bottles rather than just one. Because it'd be rather crushing to fall in love with it and then have to wait ages for its return! Less so with the other Lunar oils than with Blue Moon, but still.

*********SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMS*****************

Blimey, I'm 4 hours ahead of PST and I am getting on a plane at exactly 4:04pm on June 17th and when I land, there will be NOOOOOOO internet access!!!

What on earth am I going to do?????

How can I possible wait until 2007????

Have you tried the Personal World Clock? You choose the cities you want to compare and it'll show you the current time in each of them. :D

Woo hoo!! Thank-you!! :P

Melbourne: 7.41 A.M Wednesday = 2.41 PM Tuesday Los Angeles & 10.41 PM Tuesday Dublin :D

Blimey, I'm 4 hours ahead of PST and I am getting on a plane at exactly 4:04pm on June 17th and when I land, there will be NOOOOOOO internet access!!!

I'm sure one of us can forward an email or order for you, if necessary hun.

I'm sure one of us can forward an email or order for you, if necessary hun.

*sniffs - wipe away tear*

You guys are so great. I can't believe that nice people still exists.

(Pst... I signed up for Paypal this afternoon so I would be able to forward the money in advance if need be)