Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

An update on the update.

Due to an internal disaster we cannot switch from CcNow [insert colorful profanities here] for at least a few more weeks.

The good news is...

... the update will be live at the beginning of next week.

:P :D :D

A few changes are being made due to necessity, but we'll cross that rickety-ass bridge when the update is ready.

I apologize for being out of communication for so many days. It's been f*ckall screwy here. Really, really screwy.

ETA: those smileys are making me kinda dizzy.

Ooh ooh! Will the new scents be up next week? Really really?

Damn. I'm going to be in Geek Heaven. Harry Potter, the new Magic expansion AND new stuff at the Lab... :swoon:

Ooh ooh!  Will the new scents be up next week?  Really really?

Damn.  I'm going to be in Geek Heaven.  Harry Potter, the new Magic expansion AND new stuff at the Lab...  :swoon:

Ted and I used to play MTG. :P Haven't had time in so long...

It's been even longer since we played AD&D. No wonder I'm going bugshit.

If you guys want, I'll post the shell of the new scent info when I'm done with the sku coding tonight.

I think I speak for us all when I say YES! PLEASE! :P

I know I'm needing to plan my Update order, so that'll certainly help :D

*perks* Dammit Beth! You know I just placed an order .. *grins* .. now you're gonna tempt us again!

Plus I have all these poems to work on, and like .. umm .. other stuff too. However, I will say that this news just made -my- night much better, as I'm about to have a conniption fit over my work. Grrr work.

If you're not dead asleep when you're done with your other stuff, I would LOVE to see a listing of all the new scents with descriptions. I just put in an order, but oh well, it's not like I didn't know these were coming. I'm so excited!

Would love to have the listing posted ASAP so we can all plan our orders!! Bouncing off of the walls here!! :P

If you guys want, I'll post the shell of the new scent info when I'm done with the sku coding tonight.

I think I speak for most of us when I say, "Like, duh! Of course we'd like to see the new info!" That is, if you have time to post it. So excited that the new scents will be coming out soon. I've been holding out on placing an order until they were ready.

A couple questions...

Even though you're still using CC Now, would you prefer that we place our orders via paypal?

If so, I'm still not exactly clear on how to do so. I did read through the paypal thread, but still need to know a couple details. What is the current email address we send our paypal payment to? Should we follow up with an email to BPAL with our order specs as well? If so, whom should we send it to? Nella?

Thanks, and looking forward to the new update! :P

Before I start on jubilations I just want to say I'm so sorry Beth that everythings gone haywire for you.

*cuggles*

But yay for new scents.

For international orders, we still go through paypay right.

:P

Really sorry about whatever's keeping you tied to CCNow, Beth.

But, um... YEAH!!! Post the scents! So we can get our orders ready to flow to you as soon as the new scents are officially available! :D

WOOOHOOOO! I've been fighting the urge to place a new order, and now, I do believe I see it in my future! I'm so excited for the update - I can't wait to try all of the new oils... *drool*

If so, I'm still not exactly clear on how to do so. I did read through the paypal thread, but still need to know a couple details. What is the current email address we send our paypal payment to? Should we follow up with an email to BPAL with our order specs as well? If so, whom should we send it to? Nella?

In recent correspondence with Nella, she said that future orders should be placed using the blackphoenix@blackphoenixalchemylab.com address for Paypal.

I had been using cupcake@papow.com before, but apparently that one is right now.

ETA: those smileys are making me kinda dizzy.

...must...stop...watching...spinny...eyed...smileys...and...do...work...

I think they've hypnotised me!

What am I going to do?

I have three orders in and pending and I still want more.

I don't think I can handle more choices! :P :D

I can hardly wait tho! :D

Boots

In recent correspondence with Nella, she said that future orders should be placed using the blackphoenix@blackphoenixalchemylab.com address for Paypal.

I had been using cupcake@papow.com before, but apparently that one is right now.

Thanks, clephan. Do you know if, when we place our orders via paypal, if we should send 2 copies - one as we make our paypal payment to blackphoenix@blackphoenixalchemylab.com, and another to Nella or someone else at the BPAL lab? If so, to whom at the lab should we send our duplicate copy of our paypal order and payment? Thanks, anyone who can help me out with this :P .

I recently made an order through Pay Pal, and since there seemed to be so miuch confusion here in the forum, sent a real quick email to the customer service address (I think it's Nella's) with just the transaction number. They got it fine, so I don't think a followup email is necessary. I won't send one with my next order now that I know the process works. And I sent it to the blackphoenix@blackphoenixalchemylab.com address. That's the one listed in the faq now.

I recently made an order through Pay Pal, and since there seemed to be so miuch confusion here in the forum, sent a real quick email to the customer service address (I think it's Nella's) with just the transaction number.  They got it fine, so I don't think a followup email is necessary.  I won't send one with my next order now that I know the process works.  And I sent it to the blackphoenix@blackphoenixalchemylab.com address.  That's the one listed in the faq now.

Thanks, shadow :P .

The good news is...

... the update will be live at the beginning of next week.

:

Oh my Giddy Aunt.

I am SO HAPPY this is happening before my surgery. I so wanted to be able to place a nice, big order before it, and have new pretty to smell and play with while I was recovering. For some reason, just the though of new oils to sniff takes some of the fear and anxiety out of this whole health debacle.

Thank you SO much, Beth. Thank you so very very much.

-Leslie

Ooh ooh!  Will the new scents be up next week?  Really really?

Damn.  I'm going to be in Geek Heaven.  Harry Potter, the new Magic expansion AND new stuff at the Lab...  :swoon:

Ted and I used to play MTG. :D Haven't had time in so long...

It's been even longer since we played AD&D. No wonder I'm going bugshit.

*sigh of relief* ok- so it's not just Red & I ....

Where other couples would be out burning up the dancefloor at a club in their gothic finery- we'd be sitting here in out tracksuit pants & daggy t-shirts playing MTG til the wee hours- par-tay! :P

Oh, no, it's not just you. Jason and I haven't played .. well .. we haven't played since before we quit smoking I think, and that's been a year and a half? Wow.

Thanks, clephan. Do you know if, when we place our orders via paypal, if we should send 2 copies - one as we make our paypal payment to blackphoenix@blackphoenixalchemylab.com, and another to Nella or someone else at the BPAL lab? If so, to whom at the lab should we send our duplicate copy of our paypal order and payment? Thanks, anyone who can help me out with this :P .

I think just the one to Paypal is fine: list all the scents in the quantities you're ordering in the 'notes' field and that should do the trick.

I only mail Nella/Beth as well to check the postage because I'm an Awkward Person In The UK :D