Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Tramp

Euphony

Euphony

Creates an atmosphere of trust, harmony, compassion and understanding.

Definitely need some harmony and understanding in my life right now. I used Euphony last night to anoint a white candle as I reflected on the areas of my life that are interconnected but not working in unison and only adding to the dissonance and stress in my life. I hope this will aid in bringing harmony to my personal, professional, and school lives as they are all pulling me in different directions right now.

Euphony smells of fresh, clean, powdery florals. Possibly of the violet persuasion

Edited by Shollin

I decided to try this oil in a house blessing, as it represents exactly what I'd like in my home environment- trust, calm, harmony, compassion. I have only lived here for a few weeks, and did a cleansing ritual when I moved in. Maybe that's why it's been such a joy to be in here, even though it may not be as new or fancy as our last place.

I annointed a light blue candle (for peace) and walked to every corner of my apartment (feeling glad it isn't bigger, for once!) while reciting an incantation for blessing.

I can't say I like the smell, per se. It's a bit medicinal smelling for my liking.

This is definitely an oil that I will want to bring to my newly remodeled office this fall.

I can't say, in the case if this type of ritual, whether this "worked", at any point, but I feel better and safer in my space already, and that's something!

I am letting the candle burn in the center of our living room, where we spend most of our time together.

I've been using Euphony as a room scent, and I honestly don't see much of a change in anything around me. It's clean and powdery and I actually like the smell... it reminds me of the way that new houses smell, when you can actually smell the woodwork and all of the new carpet and everything. It smells new to me, but the environment is the same old drama.

Edited by Little Bird

My work environment is pretty toxic, so I've been hunting down TAL decants of a number of scents for protection and overall, better environment.

As a scent, Euphony is clean and bright and slightly powdery.

I swabbed some on my throat chakra and around my desk and screen monitor. I haven't burned it in the office yet.

Throughout the afternoon and this morning, I've noticed that I'm calmer when I'm around my desk. I've also noticed that people that are agitated come to my desk, take a deep breath, and seem to regain their balance. Perhaps it is because my desk is furthest away from my boss.

In any case, I will keep monitoring the situation and see how it works out.

I used Euphony when I was feeling very stressed about work and wanted to be able to unwind with my husband in the evening without taking out my stress on him.

With intent, I applied a single drop to my heart chakra.

It was quite amazing. I could smell the scent of Euphony the entire evening, quite strongly too. It was a constant reminder to me of the peace and harmony that I was seeking to cultivate at home. Stopped me several times from making intemperate comments.

Very interesting. Under other circumstances I might use it to dress a candle, but it was very effective to soothe me when I had identified myself as a possible source of the discord.

i tried a bit of this on, and it smells herbal and powdery-a lot like a health food store. when i inhale the scent i feel a bit more calmed and balanced. going to try it on my heart chakra as others have mentioned, and on a candle at a later date in time.

This smells kind of spicy, and it's got that 'TAL' smell to it, like a lot of other tals have, kind of herbally and fresh. Putting it on, I get a pulling at my solar plexus, which other TAL's have done to me. My evening went pretty well, and it seemed to do what it is described as. I'll certainly use it again, but the 'pulling' feeling makes me a bit nauseous at times.

There's been a lot of tension in my office lately, and today I tried wearing Euphony to calm that down. I put it on my heart chakra and said something like "May my heart be full of peace," on my throat chakra and said something like "may I speak peace," and on my wrists and said something like "may I act in peace."

The scent is really beautiful. There's a slightly lemony thing at first, but that isn't lemon, and is subsumed before long (and in hindsight I wonder if it's a first appearance of the frankincense that dominates later). Then I think it's rose and maybe a little sandalwood in the middle stages. I'm not always good at telling the roses apart, but I feel like this might be white rose. It's kind of powdery at times, but not in a bad way. I would definitely wear this just for the scent if it were a GC rather than a TAL. After a few hours, all that drops away and I think this is just frankincense for the rest of the day and evening.

The office was still kind of a horror show, I'll admit. But like Czarina, I found that it helped keep me from making snarky comments at several points, and even when things got tense, it felt like the tension wasn't burrowing as deeply into my emotionally as it usually does. I guess to affect the whole office I'd need to diffuse it all over--but of course you never know what allergies people have and so on. At the very least, though, it's useful at calming me and keeping me from spreading the drama.