Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

waves hands wildly to get Puddin's attention!! I placed a soap order on Feb 26th, haven't heard anything yet and I emailed the trading post several days ago about it and still haven't heard anything back. :(

oh, order number is: CCNow Order Number: 187-82-8164

I just saw over on the soap thread in BPTP section that Snake Oil soap is backordered... so if you ordered that, Puddin' is waiting on a restock from Villainess.

So... I ordered 5mls of Dorian & Autumn Moon of the Mirror Stand on February 24th. Via paypal. Are we not getting CnS now? I haven't seen anything and it's almost April, so... I am wondering if something is wrong?

Apparently Autumn Moon was backordered (I read that in the Squee thread, I think) but I did see an order containing it in the CnS thread. That order was placed after yours, though. It probably wouldn't hurt to drop the Lab an e-mail just to make sure your PayPal order didn't get eaten.

My very first BPAL order came in about 5 weeks or so, but it was going to the UK. I'm visiting my parents in Croatia now and have an order of

2 bottles of Cockaigne

1 bottle of Gluttony

1 imp of Eat me

1 imp of Drink me

1 imp of Miskatonic University

coming this way. :)

I'm curious, is there a chance it will arrive before April 15? It was ordered on March 10. :wub2: Only because I might be going back to England soon afters and I'd love to catch my order here.

Fanx. :wub2:

Edit:

Your shipment was accepted/picked up at 5:41 PM on March 24, 2010 in NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA 91605 .

*crosses fingers it's here before April 15 :)*

Edited by Alara

Is anyone from Canada waiting an abnormally long time for their package?

I ordered on the 6th of March and recieved my CnS on the 19th and my package still isn't here on the south-west coast of BC none of my packages have ever taken this long before and it's now outside the 6-10 business days USPS states that my package should arrive. When should I start getting alarmed - I guess I am just particularly antsy about this package because it has goodies for other people in it as well

I'm still waiting on a 3-22 order (two bottles, Black Pearl and the Harp) -- it was backordered for awhile, but last time I emailed on 4-08 they said it was in stock and should ship soon....

waiting on another order from 4-06, but I'm less concerned about that one

Does anyone know any other way of contacting the lab's customer service other than answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com? It's been a week since I received my package which was missing pretty much my entire order and I'd really like to get it sorted out :(

I ordered on the 6th of March and recieved my CnS on the 19th and my package still isn't here on the south-west coast of BC none of my packages have ever taken this long before and it's now outside the 6-10 business days USPS states that my package should arrive. When should I start getting alarmed - I guess I am just particularly antsy about this package because it has goodies for other people in it as well

Did it ever get to you? Customs processing can be really slow. I've had the odd package take two weeks from CnS to door, when it usually takes 5 business days.

Edited by maewitch

Weird forum hiccup.

Edited by maewitch

Just wondering if anyone else in Europe had recent orders on the way from the lab? I got a CnS on 13 April -- normally packages from the States only take about a week to get here, but two weeks isn't uncommon, so I wasn't really expecting it till this week and the longest a package has ever taken is nearly 4 weeks from the Trading Post. And I'm sure that the delays in flights due to volcanic ash will also have disrupted air mail. All that being so, I don't think it's worth contacting the lab about it yet.

On the other hand, it would be great to know if anyone else is experiencing delays or has had European deliveries made during the last fortnight

Just wondering if anyone else in Europe had recent orders on the way from the lab? I got a CnS on 13 April -- normally packages from the States only take about a week to get here, but two weeks isn't uncommon, so I wasn't really expecting it till this week and the longest a package has ever taken is nearly 4 weeks from the Trading Post. And I'm sure that the delays in flights due to volcanic ash will also have disrupted air mail. All that being so, I don't think it's worth contacting the lab about it yet.

On the other hand, it would be great to know if anyone else is experiencing delays or has had European deliveries made during the last fortnight

You might want to look at the most recent posts in this thread. It deals with postal issues and it looks like you have plenty of company with the volcano situation.

Edited by portalkat

Did it ever get to you? Customs processing can be really slow. I've had the odd package take two weeks from CnS to door, when it usually takes 5 business days.

yes it did - apparently customs got a hold of it

I'm waiting too :sad: CnS 12th April, not received yet. I've had one international package posted on the 12th arrive and one posted after the flights started again, but nothing from the in-between dates. Must be stuck in a warehouse somewhere waiting to be posted on. I'm trying not to be too impatient, but I really want this order.

Quick question, because I think this might have been an error on my end - recently someone (I honestly forgot who) told me that due to some change in PayPal processing, the Lab no longer receives my e-mail (which is needed for a CnS notification) with the order and that if I wanted to have a CnS notification I'd have to include the e-mail in the comments section of my order.

So I placed an order (1 bottle Coyote, 1 bottle Cathedral, 1 bottle Smokestack) April the 25th with my e-mail in the comments section. Now, I know the lab takes time to process orders but the thing is, people are already receiving CnS notifications for orders (including international orders) placed on the 29th. Coyote, Cathedral and Smokestack don't strike me as scents I've ever heard of being backordered, either. So maybe it's just gone out without the notification because I screwed up on the e-mail thing?

Quick question, because I think this might have been an error on my end - recently someone (I honestly forgot who) told me that due to some change in PayPal processing, the Lab no longer receives my e-mail (which is needed for a CnS notification) with the order and that if I wanted to have a CnS notification I'd have to include the e-mail in the comments section of my order.

So I placed an order (1 bottle Coyote, 1 bottle Cathedral, 1 bottle Smokestack) April the 25th with my e-mail in the comments section. Now, I know the lab takes time to process orders but the thing is, people are already receiving CnS notifications for orders (including international orders) placed on the 29th. Coyote, Cathedral and Smokestack don't strike me as scents I've ever heard of being backordered, either. So maybe it's just gone out without the notification because I screwed up on the e-mail thing?

Sometime back, the lab posted that things were back to normal and that the email notifications were going out again, so I don't think that it's anything to do with your email addy. You might just want to email customer service.............and once you do that, it will show up for sure. :)

Sometime back, the lab posted that things were back to normal and that the email notifications were going out again, so I don't think that it's anything to do with your email addy. You might just want to email customer service.............and once you do that, it will show up for sure. :)

Oh dear, I must've confused the labbies with my talk about e-mail in the comments then :P I e-mailed the Lab just now and I'm sure they'll get back to me soon.

ETA: Got a response, the parcel went out last week and for some reason the CnS notification just never appeared. Oh well :D Time to stalk my mailbox!

Edited by voorishsign

Hmm...I ordered on May 29th and don't have a CnS, although a lot of people around that time or even after already have their orders. Usually I get my CnS right with other people that ordered on the same date. Should I be worried? I know it hasn't been that long, but I ordered with PayPal and not CCNow and it makes me a bit nervous.

Hmm...I ordered on May 29th and don't have a CnS, although a lot of people around that time or even after already have their orders. Usually I get my CnS right with other people that ordered on the same date. Should I be worried? I know it hasn't been that long, but I ordered with PayPal and not CCNow and it makes me a bit nervous.

Hmmm. I don't use Paypal, so I can't help there, but I noticed a CnS today for 5/30, so they might still be processing orders from that time. Was it a large order? Maybe one of the scents is backordered? If you still haven't received a CnS by 6/30, you've passed the 14-21 processing period and it should be okay to send an email then.

:hug: I hope you get your CnS soon! It's so nerve wrecking when you're waiting for one and everyone else is getting theirs.

I ordered the same day and am still waiting as well. :hug: Something must be backordered even thought it was never announced...

I ordered the same day and am still waiting as well. :hug: Something must be backordered even thought it was never announced...

I just saw an announcement by the lab saying that Gypsy Moth and Yewberry Honey are on backorder. Did either of you have those is your order? That might explain the lack of CnS. :hug: Here's hoping they come off backorder soon!

I just saw an announcement by the lab saying that Gypsy Moth and Yewberry Honey are on backorder. Did either of you have those is your order? That might explain the lack of CnS. :hug: Here's hoping they come off backorder soon!

Yep. Two bottles of Gypsy are in my order. I wonder if the backorder pertains to orders placed after the 17th, or if it counts for orders from before that since Brian said they're packed and ready to ship. Hmm...

Yep. Two bottles of Gypsy are in my order. I wonder if the backorder pertains to orders placed after the 17th, or if it counts for orders from before that since Brian said they're packed and ready to ship. Hmm...

Aaahhh, that explains things. I have an order from the end of last month as well and it has a bottle of Gypsy Moth. I got worried earlier today and sent an email, but now I know.

Gennivre L'Artiste du Diable is also backordered, per an email conversation I had with Bill yesterday about why my 5/27 order hadn't shipped yet. He said, "Unfortunately, it could be a while before we can ship that item." So if anyone has an order with Gennivre in it, that could cause a delay, too. :(

Anyone ever had *this* happen? I placed an order for 3 bottles last week. Just now realized I never got the CC now email I always get, and haven't been charged either. I *KNOW* I placed the order, because I felt super guilty, when I hit submit. I remember typing in my cc number and everything! I emailed the lab but haven't heard back yet...

is it possible to drop a bottle if its been backordered for awhile and you're waiting for an order with lots of other stuff in it?