kebechet

Shipping Update

Our order contained:                        Omen

Shadow

Bordello

Baron Samedi

Sin

Fenris Wolf

your order hasn't shipped yet -- see this post... it'll ship late next week. i bet they ran out of some of the ingredients.

Sadly, this is not the case for us. The order in question had shipped 5/1, recieved the USPS tracking number and all. We just never got it. The USPS is saying it was delivered.

No worries, looks like Elizabeth and Nella are aware of all.

thank you for pointing that out, though, q-spice, because i had missed that post and nella had to let me know about the bordello. i

Hallows_Eve? Is that you... Bree?

Goodness... I do hope you people all get your orders? I'm waiting on 2 myself.

-Leslie

Well, I'm still waiting on my original order whic was placed late January/early Feb (is when I got confirmation of order from Beth) & I just asked Nella if it went out last Friday as per e-mail or, due to the fact that I had Bordello & O among my selections, I'll have to wait another week to get it.

There's been some stuff ups with the PO which have set us both back- in my case a wayward money order which got sent back to me & apparently Beth tries sending my order once before & it went missing too. But after nearly 4 months I can't say I'm not a wee bit egg-cited about the possibility of finally getting my order though, with all that's gone on I'm not getting my hopes up too much as it may go missing yet again en route. It's been so long I'd actually almost given up hope of getting it as, like Beth said in an e-mail to me, I'm sure some guy in Ghana or some such place is getting all these wayward orders & asking "WTF is this?" :D

Whoever's getting our missing orders (possibly not a Gahnan man, more likely crooked postal employees) are damn lucky. :P

However, I got my belated b'day pressie from Beth this week which has restored my faith in the honesty & efficiency of postal workers on both sides of the Pacific *waves over the water to all the Californian's*. So hopefully the order is restored & chaos long behind the lab as they enter the next big exciting phase of the business (yay for storefront! Yay for Beth maybe being able to do this full time!)- from someone else doing a monkey job to pay the bills & save $ toward her dream career I say "you go girl!" )

Edited by Gothabillywench

Hallows_Eve

How did you get te number for your shipment? Just so I know if I ever have problems.

I'm starting to wonder if my order got eatten too. The CCNow says

Order Status: Shipped

Order History: 18 May 2004 - Received

25 May 2004 - Order Shipped

Ok I live in Oregon, it doesn't take this long to get something from my aunt that lives in NJ and that's a cross the country. *sniff* What's up?

Edited by Emu Nymph

If you go to your CCNow page where you got the order status info, you should see right above that your order number. It's centered on the page. Mine looks something like this: 12-3345.

I should have checked this thread out sooner because I too have not received my order. But now I don't feel as bad knowing people who ordered way before me haven't gotten their items. I place my order on the 12th and it says it shipped on the 15th. I'm willing to wait until those ahead of me have received their items, though I have been so anxious to get my little imps!

Hallows_Eve

How did you get te number for your shipment? Just so I know if I ever have problems.

I'm starting to wonder if my order got eatten too. The CCNow says

Order Status: Shipped

Order History: 18 May 2004 - Received

25 May 2004 - Order Shipped 

Ok I live in Oregon, it doesn't take this long to get something from my aunt that lives in NJ and that's a cross the country. *sniff* What's up?

The CC Now 'shipped' status only means that the lab has taken the order from them. It still has to be processed by the lab staff, which right now is perilously small. Have faith .. it'll get there soon. But I'd still give it two weeks before you start to worry.

*hugs*

The CC Now 'shipped' status only means that the lab has taken the order from them.  It still has to be processed by the lab staff, which right now is perilously small.  Have faith .. it'll get there soon.  But I'd still give it two weeks before you start to worry.

*hugs*

*nods*

I ordered May 2, and it is being shipped out at the end of this week. I would guess that yours(emu nymph) will probably be shipped out the week after next.

Don't worry, people, it's worth the wait!

Ok, thanks, do to the fact that was my dirst order ever I'm still trying to get the hang of how this all works. Ok so if it's not in by the time I'm ready to place my next order mid to late June then I'll start wondering if the vortex ate it. Again thanks you guys have been a great help. I hope my next order can be bigger than this one.

Edited by Emu Nymph

I ordered May 5th.

CCNOw says it shipped on May 14th (which means that this is the first time the our favorite alchemists saw it, I guess)

If Morrighana says that hers is shipping soon, my first order may be too.

Hooray! :P

Just wanted to let my fellow Canadians know that my April 27th order arrived today in Vancouver :P

The package has been opened by customs so that probably slowed things down a little bit.

I hope everyone get their orders soon! :D

The package has been opened by customs so that probably slowed things down a little bit.

:P Darn Customs. I hope they don't get their grubby little mitts into my order again. Last time, they left me with two half full imps! :D I'd also LOVE to get my order sooner than later...and we all know customs doesn't do ANYTHING speedily... :D :D

They have been gentle with my imps, everything was absolutely intact :D

I must admit that I panicked for a few seconds when I picked up my package and noticed all that yellow tape though... :P

Edited by Ishtar

Ishtar, I had the same experience (mailed by BPAL on May 29th, arrived in Van on the 7th). Did they charge you PST and GST and the handling fee?

Everything seemed intact - my 5mL of Carnal had leaked a little, but I think it may have been the leaky cap issue that Beth let everyone know about already so I didn't think anything of it.

Much to my surprise (and delight), they didn't charge me. Then again, I did not have any bottle in there, only two sets of imps.

That probably makes up for the two packages they opened last month :D One was a Bare Escentuals order and the other was my latest Lush swap on which they collected a whopping $24 when the goods themselves were probably worth $19 max...

:D :P

That probably makes up for the two packages they opened last month :D One was a Bare Escentuals order and the other was my latest Lush swap on which they collected a whopping $24 when the goods themselves were probably worth $19 max...

:D :P

If you can prove that the goods are worth less than what they assessed, can you get some of that money back?

I'm really getting worried - my latest orders have been quite large. I hope customs don't assess the value to be very high.

Hey Pauline and Ishtar, yes, I think so - see below, sorry for the lack of formatting. It's a link to CBSA - the relatively new Canada Border Services Agency (CCRA split into CRA and CBSA last year).

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/E/pbg/cf/b2/

It's an adjustment request for taxes levied. I dunno if I would bother for a small amount, but if it's large I would definitely take the time to do it.

Edited to reassure everyone that I don't work for the government :P

Edited by chin