Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Honey-infused goat milk, incense smoke, yew boughs, black pepper, mandrake root, ambrette seed, red currant, kitchen herbs, and fly agaric accord.

My favorite Weenie preview from Dragon Con (and the one I took home) was Witch Milk! It is really well-balanced between all of the widely varying notes, creating a soft, sweet, creamy scent that could almost be innocent except for the shadowy notes around the edges. Like you've gathered a bouquet of forest wildflowers (maybe an effect of the incense notes because there aren't any florals) and garden herbs and thrown a few poisonous toadstools in for good measure. I can pick out the milk and honey, as well as the fruity red currant, but they don't overshadow any of the rest of the scent.

It is really lovely and I can't stop wearing it!

Wow, this is so different than I expected! It’s a very beautiful, almost clean smell…actually I swear it smells slightly coconut on me and I’m wondering if that’s the honey infused goats milk aspect. I’m not getting any mandrake root and it’s not particularly smoky…I’m having a hard time describing this but I really love it!

Starts out as a very fresh berry+herb. On the drydown, the berry & herbs soften into sweet honeyed milk. I can pick out hints of mushroom and pepper at this point. The milk isn't sour or tart at all, unlike the other "goat" milks in the monster milk series. Soothing and fresh!

Edited by Janis

Kind of a sweet herbal milk. Like very medicinal but also creamy and well, milky. The sweet honey note is a little cloying and sour for me, I think I would prefer it without. I like the pepper and the herbal notes. Not sure about the fly agaric accord, hope I don’t die lol.

Oooh this is a good one. Feels like a bonus entry for last years witches in art history collection. It isn't milky or cloying on me. After the ooomph of sweet creamy honey subsides, the mandrake and black pepper come to the fore against a murky but cozy backdrop of smoky witchy goodness. 

I only bought Witch Milk to finish my Monster Milk collection, but it was the milk that I was least excited about trying.  This is great on me, though.  A tasty currant with sweet honey and creamy milk, like a variation of Eat Me that feels a little fresher and darker.  As it dries down, the incense smoke, black pepper, and dry herbs form this dark, witchy, earthy undercurrent that's also amazing.  The darker notes give off this suspicious, maybe poisoned edge to your red berry and honeyed milk drink.  I've worn this twice now and the first time the currant and milk were stronger and the second time, the darker notes were stronger (but could still smell all of the elements together in both wears).  Either way, I love this.  Very kitchen witchy.