Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Vampire Milk: oooh yes! This is my favorite! It’s a sweet creamy clove drink. So comforting and smooth. It’s got clove spice yes but the milk makes it smooth and creamy! No bitterness or buttery ness. I love it! So good! Now I’m tempted to try other mills but clove is a love of mine so I had high hopes for this one and I’ve been bitten by the sweet clove vampire! 🧛‍♀️

On me, this is 80% a delicious, sweet, spicy clove (with a pinch of cinnamon scent to it) and 20% a really yummy, rich, caramelized milk.  It's like eating gingerbread cookies dunked in warm milk with hints of caramelizing condensed milk.  I love clove and creamy scents, so this is an instant love for me.

Wet: I wasn't expecting this to be so sweet. It's milky and sweet. I'm not sure I like it.

Dry: It's a very gourmand version of a clove scent, sweeter than it is spicy, but it's still solidly a clove scented perfume. I don't normally love sweet perfumes, but I think this one is a keeper for those times I want something a little different. I agree that it smells like a creamy clove beverage of some sort.  This has very good longevity. I put it on at noon and was getting wafts for upwards of 14 hours.

Edit: I've worn this a couple more times now, because I am confused and keep grabbing it. It wants me to wear it, apparently. I have figured it out: it reminds me of being little and my mom warming milk on the stove for us to drink before bed, and she'd put in a touch of sugar and cinnamon. It's exactly like that, but clove. I can see why I keep grabbing it. It's adult me slathering on childhood me.

Edit 2: I put this on days ago and my seat belt in my car still smells strongly of it. This is a potent fume! 

Edited by SpookyBoo

Ever-so-slightly scorched goat's milk and spicy clove. There isn't a ton of "goat" in this milk for me, but enough for it to have more depth and pleasant funk than your usual moo juice. Creamy and sweet, but very well spiced with the familiar, fierce clove, which is smoothed out and clotted up with this toasty leche de cabra.

Update: End of the work day, and this is still going strong, and somehow got sweeter and toastier.

Edited by elissamay

Vampire Milk (like Ghost Dragon's Mama) starts so lovely but veers  into a  sour discordant wall that I can't overcome. Starts off lovely as expected from the description then PSYCHE!! MWAAHAHAHA curdled sadness for you!  No different in locket or diffused, so it's a nose/brain problem for me.  Oh well.  Can't win em all.

Noted that Ghost. Zombie, & Mummy Milk are all full of win.   Zombie in particular was a revelation this year, unexpectedly gorgeous.

A creamy, lactonic scent that isn't as animalic as other goat milk's I've sampled. I don't find the clove abrasive or medicinal, it's comforting in the way warm beverages can be. It reminds me of the Pumpkin Buttercream hair gloss with the scorched clove, I feel like these 2 were made to be paired together! 🩸Throw is medium, it loves to waft, longevity is 8+ hours. 

Unfortunately the combo of goats milk and clove bud has done what other BPAL cream scents have done on my skin, which is to smell extremely gross and animalic in a bad way, like pee or??? (had this with Young Pine Saplings too, and Chibi Skull, which did not have clove.) So frustrating, skin chem fail, just posting in case others get this reaction-- not alone. 

This was a surprise holy grail scent for me. This is the goat's milk I wanted but didn't get from Ghost Milk. I love love love goat's milk and this one dries down amazingly with the clove adding a little smoky depth. The goat's milk reminds me a little of my beloved long gone Nonae Caprotina. I've already burned through a quarter of my bottle,  so I stocked up because I can't be without this. Major love.

On me, this is a pretty potent, spicy clove, sweetened around the edges with creamy caramel milk. It's much more foody than what I usually wear (I like "perfumey" scents usually) but it's very enjoyable, surprisingly not cloying at all. 

I don't have any clove-forward scents in my collection, so this will fit in nicely. It strikes me as a winter scent - something to wear while curled up in front of a fire (well, a fireplace stream on YT 😅) with a mug of hot tea and a good book.

I believe this has the same milk note as Mummy Milk, but less stronk. It's very clovey, very tangy milk, but that milk is still far too tangy for me even though it's lighter than Mummy Milk. If you love the goats milk note, this is gonna work amazing on you. The spice of the clove does ground it a bit. Ghost Milk plays better on me, less tangy, so I'll stick with that. It does get better throughout the day.