Wishlists: ScentBase | Etsy | Sockdreams | Amazon
1. Are you into Dr. Who?
I'm sorry, but I've never understood the Dr. Who hype.
2. How much do you like lipbalm? Flavored or unflavored? What are your favorite brands and flavors?
I'm a complete addict! I'm a sucker for flavored lipbalms, and the brands I already love are definitely Hurraw and Haus of Gloi. I had a maple flavored one which I liked a lot, but am mostly all over foody flavors. Oh, and I've always wanted to try the EOS ones. I dislike balms in pots, though.
3. Do you like and wear lipgloss? If yes, what colours?
Absolutely! My favorite ones I have are from MAC and Estee Lauder, and they are in lots of variations, like pink shades, berry, transparent with sparkle, you name it. I can never have enough though, and the only one I wouldn't want is a bright red lipgloss.
4. For those of you whose wishlists contain only BPALs, are there any other perfume companies you like or would like to try out?
I solely use BPAL. The only thing I may try one day is getting a custom blend from Haus of Gloi.
5. If you've never had anything from Adagio teas, would you be open to trying them?
I've heard of them through the BPAL Facebook group, but never had the opportunity to try any.
6. What about coffee? Would you like to get coffee send to you? Whole bean or ground? What are some varieties and/or flavors you enjoy?
Yes I'd love some good instant coffee, I haven't been able to find that yet. I like rich, bold coffee, but also enjoy flavored ones.
7. Who is your favourite female of all time? Historical, literary, ANYTHING, and why?
Wow, good question! I cannot name one, but I can do a few. Anaïs Nin (just Google her), my mother and my grandmother for what they've done for me.
8. If you were a Disney princess who would you be?
Snow White, or Belle.. have lots in common with them, but most with Snow White.
9. Would you like a seashell from Florida?
Absolutely! I love things like that. As long as it's not an endangered species.. hehe.
10. What craft project do you currently have on your docket or that you want to start? And that craft goodies would be welcome?
I really would like to braid my own whips, and I want to get good at baking and decorating cupcakes. Goodies related to that are more than welcome.
11. If you could have one rare BPAL which one would you choose?
12. Are you kinky?
Very! I won't go into details unless you ask for it, Witch, since I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. But yes, I enjoy multiple aspects of BDSM, and even made it my business. No, that does not mean I'm a professional dominatrix, but I help other people exploring their kinky side.
13. Do you enjoy scented candles? Certain sizes that you like? What kind of scents or brands?
I'm a sucker for them, and like every size. The most fantastic candle of all times was the Pumpkin Cookies one from BPTP. I searched everywhere for it, and swapped lots of rare things. I was heartbroken when it burnt up, and plan on begging Puddin to make them again. I also enjoy Yankee Candle, but I'd like any brands. As for scents, foodie, fruity of spicy please.
14. Thoughts about South Africa? Have you been here, would you like to go? Would you like to receive anything South African?
I moved to South Africa from the Netherlands at the 9th of January this year, to be with my love. I think the country is beautiful, for what I've seen of it, but seeing the poverty in some places makes me very sad. And of course I'd like to receive something South African, but it was my own question so.. he.
15. What about Sockdreams?
I never had the opportunity to try anything from them, but have a wishlist here.
16. Do you need hair accessories? If so, what kind or color?
Always welcomed, especially scrunchies, or a nice comfortable headband. And I've always wanted to try chopsticks in my hair. As for colors, black or purple would be good.
17. What is your favorite shade of blue?
Indigo, midnight blue, ultramarine.
18. Do you have any kitchen gadgets (a SodaStream, a Kuerig/Tassimo) that you want mix things for?
Nope, don't have any.
19. If you were to start learning something new (intellectual or craft or hobby), what would it be?
There are many things I'd like to start. I've thought of coloring mandala's for relaxation, picking up Pergamano again (I had a full kit when I was younger, loved it but sold it all, so sad) or trying some knitting. And one of my dreams is to learn to play the violin one day.
20. What about candy? Do you have a sweet tooth?
What a question! Yes I love candy and sweet stuff and I'm known for having a sweet tooth, especially for chocolate.
21. Do you have an e-reader? What kind? Would you like to get ebooks?
Yes, I have a Kindle Fire 7" (not the HD one), and would love eBooks! Especially on making cupcakes or cocktails..
22. If your witch is an extremely crafty sort, and she were to send all kinds of homemade foody goodies and handmade crafty stuff - what are items you would NOT LOVE to receive. Please dont hedge on this one...some of us are serious crafters and will be making most of what we send!
I LOVE handmade things. It is really hard to think of something I would not want, except for what is mentioned in the rest of the questions.
23. Witchee dear, do you like video games? Are there any you want to play? Do you have a large library?
Yes, every now and again. We might even buy a Playstation or Xbox one day. For now we play on the laptop (Plants Vs Zombies and Worms World Party).
24. Do you have something you do, without fail, as a personal daily habit/ritual?
Eating oranges and drinking rooibos tea.
25. Do you wear nailpolish? What colors do you tend to go for? What are your favorite brands? Are you open to trying indie brands?
I love nailpolish but don't wear it because I suck at applying, but I want to get better at it because it looks so pretty. For winter colors, I'd enjoy purple or deep blue. Oh and I think flake nailpolishes are the most amazing thing ever. I don't have favorite brands, but would be very open to indie brands.
26. Name three BPAL scents you have tried, but are dying to get more of.
Very aged Snake Oil (the one I tried was 2006), Marshmallow Poof and Snowblind.
27. Do you still write real letters on nice stationary to people you like/love?
Can't tell you how excited I am about this question. My grandparents are still in the Netherlands and they don't use a laptop or anything, so the only way we can communicate is by sending letters/cards or when my dad visits them and brings his laptop. So nice stationary would be AWESOME! I'll see if I can add anything to my Etsy wishlist.
28. Have you tried anything from Paintbox Soapworks? Which products and scents would you prefer?
I've never tried anything from them, and I've added some stuff to my Etsy wishlist.
29. Do you like sample sized things? Think lipgloss, mascara, bodylotion, scrubs, mini candles, and so forth.
Mini's are the cutest! When I was still on make-up alley, I used to hunt down deluxe sample sizes of major brands (the kind you get as a GWP). I also really enjoy other sample sized things, since they're perfect for travel and to try new things out.
30. Do you like/have space to garden? If so, what do you grow?
I have a small front and back garden, but it wasn't really put the way it is by me, so I want to make it more personal. I'd love to sow herbs (which I'd like to look into using it for medical and beauty purposes).
31. Have you tried Fortune Cookie Soap? What products or scents would you like?
I've never tried, but would love to. The Mist Me, Personal Space, Don't Be Jelly, Lip Scrub, Lip Balm, Lip Tint, Shampoo Bar, Conditioner Bar and Sea Salt Spritz are products I'd like to try. Scents like Body Shot, Cupcake, Big Red, A Nod to the Hippies, Blueberry Jackflaps, Cabaret, Caramel Apple and Cinnamon Rolled would really do it for me, and I meant to go through all the scents but there are just too much. But now you have an idea.
32. Do you use solid soaps at all? If so, what kind do or don't you like?
Yes, I do. Most soaps I find too drying, though, but had a soap by Haunt that was wonderfully creamy.
33. Have you ever tried Cocoa Pink? If you are curious about it, what looks interesting to you?
Yes, I've tried Cocoa Pink, but that was a long while ago and the owner didn't do a good job, but I believe it all changed now so I wouldn't mind trying it again. I'd be interested in the linen sprays, scrubs, conditioners, shampoo and styling products. Generally, I like foody, spicy or fruity scents.
34. Do you like Lush? If so, what is your favorite product that is currently available, also, what is a product that you love but has been discontinued?
I was really addicted to Lush, once, even went mysteryshopping for them. But then I boycotted buying their products, but that was a while ago. And now.. I miss some of their products. I'd love to get my hands on Rub Rub Rub, for example, or Sweetie Pie jelly, Ocean Salt, BIG, Sea Spray, Popcorn, You Snap the Whip.. but that's about it. Oh, and I really miss that discontinued jelly with clouds.. what was it called?
35. Do witches prefer the answers posted here, but a more cherry-picked number of questions answered, or a more exhaustive list posted in the blog, which means posting here much less?
I really prefer all answers together on the blog. Makes life so much easier!
36. Anyone a fan of Shiro Cosmetics? Any particular products? Eye shadow pigments in general?
Don't know it, but had a look at their website, and nothing really jumped at me. I've heard amazing things about Fyrinnae, though..
37. Are there any companies, products, or items you boycott?
Products where animals have suffered for.
38. As I am in Japan, what sort of things would you like from there?
I would go completely nuts over Japanese sheet masks!
39. Since FB and the FB Gusp group (and the BPAL Sorority which is quiet) have become gathering places...what are some of your favorite Facebook pages you like?
I really like We Heart This, Marie Forleo, Lit Cosmetics and Lisa Eldrigde.
40. Do you read literature/culture blogs or websites of any kind? I'm thinking about anything that would help a putative witch to get a sense of what your current tastes in books, movies, games, genres, approaches to culture and literature and so forth are.
Nopes, not really I'm afraid.
41. How do you feel about traditional picnics (namely the intimate table for two variety)? Old-fashioned basket or something more utilitarian (cooler/insulated bag)?
I've always wanted to do a nice picnic since I arrived here in South Africa, but haven't gotten to it yet. Anything that can be used with a picnic would be very much appreciated.
42. If you were put in a room with 100 random other people the same age and sex as you, from your country, in what way do you think you would be different from the average?
I think I'm way more open minded, and have more life experience than others of the same age and sex. And I already have an online business going.. and decided to move to the other side of the planet.. My lover is almost double my age.. that's about it.
43. Haus of Gloi did a Reverie update! Do any of them interest you? (Or anything else up currently?)
Haus of Gloi is one of my favorite companies ever! I'd like the White Raspberry or White Blueberry soaps from the reverie (I already have the Raspberry in a whipped soap and it's divine). You can always make me happy with their lipbalms, scrubs or whipped soaps, and I'm fond of their Moon Dog scent. I'd like to try Vice, Satyr or Haus Amber. And something I'd love to do someday is get a custom scent from Haus of Gloi. It's the only exception I'd make on the only wear BPAL rule.
44. Witchee, do you cook? Do you do all the cooking? Is it a chore or a pleasure?
Yes I cook, mostly it's a chore, but sometimes a pleasure (when I make pancakes or Indian curry, for example). I much rather bake.
45. Which reading level do you prefer to read in YA or Adult? Or even both?
46. Put your mp3 player/online music/itunes/etc on random and list the next 10 songs here.
Okay, I do not have an MP3 player, don't listed to music online.. I only have a folder on my laptop with a couple of albums in, so there's not much to randomize.
47. What is your favourite object, that you own, ignoring sentimental reasons for attachment? So I guess something you find beautiful, or fun, or incredibly useful.
Oh, hard one! I probably have to name three: my laptop, my BPAL collection, and my collar.
48. How big is too big...for something to hang on your walls? If I'm painting you a pretty picture, are there maximum dimensions that you have/prefer?
As long as it's not more than a couple of square meters it should be fine.
49. Gift cards/vouchers - yay or nay? If you like them - which stores would you like one for?
Yay! Does BPAL/BPTP actually have giftcards? Otherwise, for Haus of Gloi, Etsy, Victoria's Secret..
50. Is there anything from Australia you would like? eg: snacks (yes, you can ask for Tim Tams!), books, magazines, memorabilia?
Semi-precious stones, local candy.
51. Do you have any problems with swearing or particularly off-color humor?
Swearing no problem, but I don't like jokes based on discrimination.
52. What style is your sense of humour?
Big Bang Theory, Fawlty Towers, Grav3yardgirl.
53. Opinions on table top games, from cards and board games, to dice and rpgs. What do you like? What don't you like? Favorites? Any classics you like? Do you collect any?
I'd love more 'non-screen-involving' games to play with my lover and friends! We are in desperate need of a deck of cards, or Yahtzee, but we don't collect.
54. What would you like from the most recent BPAL update? What are you planning on buying for yourself and what would you like to try?
I'm not buying anything for myself, but would like trying Sweet Pea, Epibulia or Tympanidium.
55. Is there a literary character you identify with? Even if it's not spot-on, just someone you found yourself having that "I identify with this" feeling?
Nothing comes to mind at the moment.
56. What are the three books you most want to read right now, and which you don't already have?
S&M 101 by Jay Wiseman, Sleeping Beauty trilogy by Anne Rice, a book on baking.
57. Would you like something from Empire Edibles?
Very much! I added some things to my Etsy wishlist.
58. Is there anything small you try to collect from everywhere you visit?
59. Witchee, I know that SW isn't about what you get... but could you name one thing you would be heartbroken not to get and one thing you would be a-ok if it didn't make it in your box? (i.e. do you REALLY want perfume oil of some sort, or would you be totally heartbroken if there was no Lush in your box, etc).
There is nothing that will break my heart, but instead I'll list three things here that I would love you forever for if it would be in the box.. which doesn't mean you could totally sweep my off my feet with something else though.. but here they are: something related to baking, Asian sheet masks or scented candles.
60. Do you like tarot cards, pendulums and rune stones etc? If so, what type?
I wouldn't use them.
61. What fandoms do you belong to?
62. What cheers you up?
My lover, wearing a favorite scent, fresh juice, Snowy, chocolate, making a sale online.
63. Who or where would you most want to haunt? Who would you least want to be haunted by?
I really don't know.
64. What question do you hate to answer?
65. What is the best compliment you have/could receive?
My lover who tells me how beautiful I look, even with my hair in a mess, last day's make-up on and puffy eyes.
66. Would you like anything from an European country? Any particular food or goodies, magazines, books, whatever would be available to your witch in his/her country.
SkinTwo magazine (UK), candy from all over the place.
67. Do you like bags? If so, what type (rucksack, clutch, shopping bag) colour and would you like/need a new one?
I have been without a bag for half a year now and desperately need one. Not a rucksack though, a clutch would be loved but what I most need is more of a bit more spacious shoulder bag. I'd like it to be white but am afraid that it will get dirty, so red, black, burnt orange would be great. Or any jewel tones, really.
68. What's your favourite comfort food (snack or candy etc) and/or drink?
Chocolate, malva pudding, tea, fresh juice, spicy food.
69. Would you be interested in someone writing out for you a favourite recipe, or finding or devising one which they think you'd like? If so, please provide your favourite ingredients, info on how you like to cook/store and use food, and any intolerances - unless all of these are in your questionnaire, or you don't like the idea. (I'm not saying I'd definitely do this, unless someone is keen, and it wouldn't be the only gift). I guess for other witches this might include something like a knitting pattern - not my thing but would you like that? Or indeed would you like a picture created for you (if so what kind) or a story written? (sorry if this feels a bit Spanish Inquisition!)
A recipe sounds nice, especially when it's baking or cocktail related. Favorite ingredients are hard to say, but I think you can get a good impression by some other questions what I like. A story or a picture sounds lovely, too.
70. If you knew you were going to live comfortably for say 800 years, what profession, calling or project might you pursue with some of your extra years, which you imagine you may not do in the life that you have?
I'd try and help build towns/schools up in third world countries.
71. Is there any thing - an object, a donation on your behalf, some research done for you, whatever - that your witch could do about this that you would like? And if you can't think of a present, would you rather she/he (I!) didn't either and confined themselves to things you are already involved in?
I've been thinking that it would be nice to adopt a piece of rainforest..
72. What colors/style is your kitchen decor? And do you entertain in your home?
No style really, since it's not a kitchen we placed when we moved here. But yes, some people come over sometimes.
73. Are your ears pierced?
74. Do you like stuffies/stuffed animals/art doll type thingies? If so, any particular type you'd love to get?
I do like stuffed animals but am quite particular about them. But if you'd find something like the giant stuffed kiwi pillow on my Etsy wishlist, but far less expensive, or a different cute fruit.. I'd be all over it.
75. Switch Witch is, of course, all about you.....but if your Witch was so inclined, are there wee little ones in your home that will get jealous and are just too young to understand why you won't share the love, who maybe need a touch of Witchee love all their own, to distract them while you hide all your lovelies?!?
76. Do you use waxmelts or tarts? If so, which ones do you prefer?
I used to burn them and love it, especially Country Home Scents ones. Realistic bakery scents all the way. I don't own a burner anymore though..
77. Do you enjoy drinking hot chocolate, and would you like stuff to make it with, or to add to it?
Yes please! Especially love those sticks with the cubes and you put it in hot milk.. hmmm.
78. Is there someone on the forums (within SW or not) who knows you really well and might be able to help with stalking?
Holborne! She was my Witch last year, and we turned into friends.
79. If you happen to find out who yours is, how much would it bother you?
Not much! I'm fine with whenever I find it out.
80. Have you ever tried Spoonfudge? Would you enjoy it if your Witch would send you some? Which of the flavors would you like?
I love Spoonfudge, and Cookies & Cream is my favorite!
81. What's your opinion on Moonalisa? Any favorites or products you'd like to try?
It's so hard to get your hands on! But I have a scrub and it's the best one I've ever had.. so more Moona would be welcomed.
82. Are there any BPALs that you loved the idea of, the imagery - whether artwork or description - but which didn't work out for you? (I'm asking because if they did, you might mention them elsewhere, but if not, the imagery might be helpful)
Yes, the butterflies! I love everything with butterflies.
83. Is there a Quote that resonates with you, or that you particularly like a lot. Would this be something you would like artwork made of for your walls or a shirt/bag/scarf?
Yes! "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly...". I have it on a huge mug my last Witch sent me, and I love it to pieces. And I'd love artwork or a bag or anything! I also like many quotes by Jim Rohn.
84. STARBUCKS, Yay or Nay? Anything you particularly like?
YAAAAAAAY! I miss Starbucks SO much since I moved to South Africa! I don't know if they also have instant coffees, but good ones. If so I'd be all over them.
85. Ninjas or Pirates?
86. Werewolves or Vampires?
87. Zombie or Cthulhu?
88. Do you want to receive one big package or a bunch of small ones? Digital stuff all at the end when the box should arrive or as we go?
I'd be fine with anything, really, but I would most enjoy something small during the round and a bigger one at the end.
89. Do you have any symbols or totems that are meaningful to you?
Yes! Butterflies (see the quote question). I also have a small insect finger puppet from when I was a kid, and a slice of agate my father gifted me around the same age. Both items are two of the few 'non functional things' I took with me when I moved to South Africa.
90. When you are having a really rough day, what do you like to do/have to make it a little brighter?
Cuddle a lot, drink copious amounts of tea, bake something, watch a cozy movie.
91. Would you like if your witch sent a regional pop/soda? If so, what type (Root beer, creme soda, cola, citrus-flavored, chocolate-flavored, etc...)?
Now I notice I completely forgot to mention this before, but I do not enjoy any fizzy drinks. Sorry.
92. Do you welcome knitted items? If so, what would you like most? (amigurumi, washcloth, socks, shawl, shawlette, scarf, wrist warmers, hat, etc.) Do you have any favorite fibers? How about any fiber allergies? Favorite color for knitted items?
VERY! I would really like a hat (maybe a slouchy beanie). No favorite fibers I can think of, but also don't have allergies. If it would be a slouchy, black, deep grey, white or jewel tones would be nice.
93. What are the three BPALs you would most like to receive - one GC, one not-hard to find LE, and one HTF LE from your dreams?
Bliss, Boomslang and Marshmallow Poof.
94. If you knit/crochet, what sizes of needles do you need?
I don't knit, might start knitting one day, but know nothing about needles.
95. What styles of artwork do you like?
Gustav Klimt, Salvador Dali, M.C. Escher.
96. If you cook, would you be interested in-hand made spice mixes/rubs?
97. Would you like mexican vanilla or silver rings/necklaces?
Had to Google Mexican vanilla, but it sounds awesome!
98. The Conjure Oils update (http://conjureoils.com/emporium.htm) looks absolutely fabulous...I didn't know she made soaps and candles and whanot. Is there anything from the Oddment Emporium you would like?
The scent Voluptuary sounds really yummy to me. I'd either like it in a Wicked Whip or Seductive Spray.
99. What is your favorite color?
Of all time? Purple. But I also really like other jewel tones.
100. What is your favorite season?
I think every season has it's charm.
101. If you could live anywhere in the world and money was no object, where would it be?
Here in South Africa, close to a forest and waterfall.
102. Do you have any long trips coming up? If so, could you use things to occupy yourself?
103. I'm going to Jungle Jim's next week (it's basically a massive international food gasm in Ohio, look it up); would anything interest you?
You know what the problem is with me an foreign food? I completely love it, but I never am able to name anything. I mean, I know I'd swoon over strange hot sauces, candy, cookies, spices.. I had a look at the website and would be very interested in hot sauces in the 'wild' category. Ooooh they say they have over 70 jelly bean flavors! *drools*
104. Name three things that you could use, but might not necessarily think to get for yourself?
Things for baking, comfortable headbands, a jewelery tree.
105. Does anything from the TP Etsy update interest you?
106. I just found out Oreo is launching ones with watermelon flavor in the USA only. Is it something you would enjoy?
Very curious to try!
107. If you don't consider yourself in a "fandom" (and I get that ... I don't really go overboard on my liking of any TV show/Movie/etc), are there any TV shows or Movies that you really like and/or watch regularly or any actors/actresses you wouldn't leave standing in the rain (unless you like looking at them sopping wet, in which case ... well, nevermind)?
I like Julia Roberts, Jack Nicholson, Johnny Depp..
108. So, dear witchee, would you like some Tw*twaffle soap or scent or lotion?
I'd like the hot process soap.
109. Has anyone asked about tattoos? Do you love them? Hate them? Have any? Want any?
I think they can be nice depending on design, place and person. My love has two, I don't have any but might get one someday.. or not.
110. I live near the Brown and Haley outlet - makers of Almond Roca and Mountain Bars - would you want anything from the outlet? For nut-haters, they have nutless Roca For the no-sugar folks they have sugar-free as well.
Never had it, but sounds yummy.
111. I also have an Oberto jerky outlet local to me - any wants there?
Would love jerky, but I'm not 100% sure whether it's allowed to cross the border here.
112. How do you feel about home-canned goods?
Like jam or something? YES please!
113. Do you like BPTP clothing?
Some of it. I have a Strawberry Moon, Cold Moon and Weeping Branches Moon tee, so you know my style a bit. I only like the babydoll or burn-out tees though, and wear a M in them. I would LOVE yoga pants but jeans with 34" inseam are even too short for me. Oh and I have2 the purple and orange socks, had the pink ones too but they went missing.
114. Also, what is your favorite lunacy (or non-lunacy) T-shirt that you don't already own?
I find the Skelly one very cute for lounge wear.
115. What else do you love from the Trading Post site, and need to have?
Please have a look at my Scentbase wishlist for those. But I'd swoon over candles in particular.
116. Is there a particular movie genre that you like and what format would you prefer?
Fantasy, animated (like Despicable Be, Finding Nemo, that kind of stuff), romantic comedies. Either DVD or Amazon would work for me.
117. Following up on the Adagio question from earlier, what are you top five wishes, for teas and blends?
I don't have a top 5, but added some to my new Amazon wishlist. Other than these, a sampler would always be welcomed, as I might be too 'scared' to get whole bags of some flavors but would like to give them a go.
118. Do you have anything that you do ritually, every summer?
I love my sorbet icecream (especially raspberry), but it's not a ritual. And my summers have changed drastically as they are way different here in South Africa to the ones in the Netherlands.
119. What are your top five wishes from ThinkGeek?
There's nothing I really want from there.
120. Seen anything lately that makes you go OH HOLY FUCK THAT'S AWESOME!?
A couple of things. A kiwi pillow (the one I have on my Etsy), a lady who does a Superhero Sex Shop Tour (which I donated to), the view from Signal Hill near Cape Town, Snowblind from the Post, the fresh strawberry juice at the mall, the idea of Beth doing a project on Kickstarter.
121. Do you like audiobooks? If so, do you have/would you like to try Audible?
I have one by Jim Rohn that I really like (the Day that Turns your Live Around), would listen to more, but not dying for it or anything.
122. Chocolate: Love? Hate? Allergic? If love, what are your faves?
LOVE! I love white, milk and dark chocolate, don't like flower flavors or weird ones, love things like pecan, caramel, or chili (in small quantities).
123. I know Canadian chips can be different than others, how does "dill pickle" or "ketchup" sound?
Dill pickle sounds NOT for me, hehe, but I really liked the Heinz ketchup chips they had in the Netherlands a few years back..
124. If you were getting a custom Haus of Gloi blend, what four notes would you choose?
This would be such an awesome gift, especially since I have said this would be the only perfume I'd wear except for BPAL. It is hard to just choose four, so I will list all the notes that speak to me, and I will trust my gifted Witch to decide from there for me, if she decides to send this to me. Marshmallow. Blood Orange. Chocolate. Cinnamon Sugar. Coffee. Leather. Sweet Cream. Yellow Pear. Cake. Brown Sugar. Vanilla Bean. White Vanilla Sugar. Dark Patchouli. Mahogany.
125. Do you like Kickstarter? Are there any projects up that you really like?
I love Kickstarter! I've heard Beth will be setting up a project there, that I'd be very interested in. I like the project with the soy candle, but they don't ship outside of USA.
126. If you have an Etsy wishlist, what are your top 5 favorite things on there?
This, this, this, this and this.
127. Festival this week -- includes an "encampment" and an art fair. Any interest in trinkety things from the encampment or cards/prints from local artists?
No trinkety things, please, but artistic cards are always nice.
128. How do you feel about glitter? does loose glitter make your skin crawl or would you bathe in it?
Glittah me baby!
129. Do you want/need/like/collect journals? If so, do you prefer lined or unlined?
I'm in love with Paperblanks! Both could work.
130. Does the idea of wearing a plant as jewelery give you the warm fuzzies or the heebie jeebies?
Cool idea, but not for me.
131. Gourmet popcorn, yes/no? What do you like: glazed, savory, candied? Nuts or not? Any flavors you wouldn't like (like Bacon CHeeseburger, Pizza, Watermelon, Root Beer Float, Hot Chili Dark Chocolate)? Or if any of those sounded interesting, how weird is weird enough?
Have never tried, but would love to. Either glazed, savory or candied, I like nuts, really would not like Cheeseburger, Pizza or Root Beer Float.
132. I make my own hair gloss, would you like some detangling and very shiny hair gloss made by me? This is a 'cone rich blend, not the least bit natural.
No thank you, I prefer natural ones.
133. Every package has to have something blue in it. Blue can also be used to describe more risque humor...how would you rate your general sense of humor? Are you strictly PG-13, R-rated, NC-17?
I have no clue what those abbreviations mean, but yes, I like dirty humor, just nothing based on racism or discrimination.
134. Do you like puzzles? What kind? Jigsaw, word, etc?
Haven't been interested in them in a long time.
135. Anything interesting from the new Paintbox Soapworks update for you?
Candy Floss! Nekisse! Moundshroud!
136. What about recycled sari silk yarn, witches and witchees?
Not really interested in yarn.
137. Sooo, the Blooddrop update (Aviary and Summer Simplicities). Anything you'd like from there?
138. I am going back to Paradise Fibers today. They have like almost every type of fiber roving and dye and stuff available. If you're a spinner and have any fiber wishes, what would you like? Dyed or natural? Do you need dye? colors? brand?
No wishes, really.
139. If I wanted to include something for your fluffball, what would be good, and what should I stay away from?
She doesn't really have toys, and more likes playing with packaging then anything else.
140. Would homemade treats be something you'd like for your dog/cat?
No, thank you.
141. If you get a long weekend this weekend... what are you doing with it? Staying in? Going out? Family? Friends? If you don't get a long weekend, are you OK with that, or a little sad? (If you are Canadian, apply this to last weekend).
I didn't have a long weekend.
142. Would you be interested in getting a kombucha starter and instructions on how to use it to easily make your own fermented, probiotic tea drink?
No, thank you.
143. Anything from Villainess that strikes your fancy, either from their update or from the GC?
Nothing in particular.