Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

The Little Ghost who Died for Love

Give me medicine, for the world is sick: dew-drenched new leaves shuddering in the moonlight, a shiver of white musk, and a drop of Italian bergamot.

Anything that sounds even remotely Elven is going in the cart.

OoohhhOoooohooooo...I'm an owl now apparently... 

This is guuuuuuud. This is basically a softer Solanine without the floral bits and I love it. Planty green, stemmy, dewy, fresh, clean, much chlorophyl. I think the bergamot is giving it an every so slight fruity citrus bent, but just a lift. Dang...

Fantastic on it's own and this will also be great for layering. That's it. Little Ghost will be courting Silk Tiger Lily like, tomorrow. 

Yeah boiii :wub2:

Edited by RoseThornAndOak

This is so very green!! A bouquet of crushed leaves and stems, made slightly sweet by the other floral components. It's a little bitter, very fresh and elfin like the person above said!

The drydown is gently sweet, a little light green and floral- devastatingly pretty. This feels almost too pretty for me handle, smells like one of those people who are always so calm and put together, you know you can go to them for anything, they probably do lots of yoga and wear flowy linen clothes. This is absolutely stunning, I really enjoy every stage of this.

Edited by bygraveyardlight

Very dewy and very, very green. Almost like chlorophyll in a bottle. It's all fresh cut plants, stems, and grass on a dewy early morning on me. I don't get white musk so much as the slightest hint of more of a pale silver musk. Overall, the scent brings to mind a well watered, full green house, with just a vague hint of moonlight.

Beautifully green and wet when ... well, wet!  Once it's dry, it is fresh and green with very gentle bergamot and only a tiny hint of white musk. This will be perfect for hot summers

In the decant: Very dewy and green, but with a bitterness that's a bit off-putting. As it wears, the bitterness calms down, and the white musk softens the greenness a bit. I do like it once the bitter edge comes off the green notes, but the very low throw and short wear time might keep me from getting more than a decant. Fans of scents like Cholorophyll and Sprouting Grass Moon may like this one.

I'm very glad that I grabbed a bottle of this before the Lupers went away.  It makes me think of lilies in a misty, cold florist's fridge and really gives off this moody, cool, rainy day in a ghost story vibe, looking out the rain streaked windows of an old mansion on to foggy grounds of green, rolling hills leading into an old graveyard full of damp stones and grass.  The pulpy, cool green scent is really wonderful and unique, sort of like the lab's bamboo note, but colder.  The lily scent might be a creamy variety of white musk, but it's creamy and vanillic on my skin and feels very proper and elegant.  A truly gorgeous atmospheric scent.