Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Up front, Juicebox is warm honeyed chocolate made a tiny bit earthy with brown figs. 

The hazelnuts come out more upon drying, and become the more forward note on me, with the figgy honey (and a faint chocolate) becoming more of a background. I notice some cakeyness during this time, too, but hazelnuts are still out in front. That said, the whole perfume is pretty soft at this point.

Cozy. Foodie. Brown.

Hazelnuts and honey with a soft and fuzzy like scent I can only describe as warm dog fur. I love the dog scents and my dog is also named Maggie so I had to have this and I love it! It’s so cozy and comforting, like snuggling your pooch with the scent of Nutella in the air! 

Wet, this is a big dollop of dark chocolate and hazelnut. As it dries, the chocolate fades and the fig takes over. After the chocolate makes its exit, Juicebox smells like hazelnut and fig drizzled lightly with honey.

The wet stage is divine, but the throw is pretty low after the perfume dries. After about an hour I could only smell it faintly. My skin might be eating it, though.

I have let this sit for weeks until I got around to testing it, so my decant is nice and settled. I didn't review the notes before trying it and truly expected it to be citrusy because of the name! 

As soon as I opened the decant a waft of chocolate appeared and surprised me!  So on my skin, I get a smooth creamy honeyed chocolate, a touch of hazelnut after drydown, and the figs never show up! This is a lovely foody chocolate that wears close to the skin. I'm sure many will love this, but most chocolate just doesn't work on my skin, and this one doesn't either. I'm so happy I got to try it though!

up front, this is a smooth dark chocolate drizzled with a touch of honey, accented by nutty hazelnut and earthy dried figs. it's reminiscent of a ferrero rocher, with a hint of honeyed sweetness and a subtle fig note. unfortunately, my skin eats up the chocolate almost immediately as the hazelnuts and fig take over, becoming a sweet, nutty scent akin to precious beauty. this is very soft and cakey, with the faintest suggestion of chocolate wafting in the background. delicious and cozy, with medium throw and longevity.