Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Skin musk kissed by diaphanous folds of sheer blood orange, neroli, sheer white amber, and tangerine.

In the bottle it’s all strong neroli.

Wet, the neroli is still there but the tangerine peeks through in the background.

As it dries it remains mostly neroli, I don’t get amber or musk at all . It has very low throw and doesn’t hang about long.

Hi. Neroli is here!

Vibrant neroli, telegraphing joy like a bank teller's orange lollipops. There isn't much of interest in a bank, which can make the lollies all the more noticeable. Likewise, at first, this blend's lollies are the only game in the room.

After a moment, wee whiffs of blood orange and tangerine.

Then, in drydown, someone throws a soft sheet of sheer gauze over the citrus. The blend develops a diaphanous, faintly musky vibe. This has become sheer, springtime-orange nightie-fabric. It's a pretty phase.

Unfortunately, the lovely sheerness fades, and the blend as a whole eases back into more of a kids' chewable orange vitamin scent on my skin. Still a decant to enjoy, I think.

Big beautiful neroli! It's heady and a bit dark, and reminds me of the one in Orange Blossom & Driftwood, without the saltiness of course. On my skin it's gets just lightly tinged with the blood orange (more the zest than juice), and a soft warm base of amber. I can't pick out the musk, but I think it's adding to the sheerness. It's does a wonderful job of translating the artwork, it has a glowing quality about it.

Citrus, neroli, and a whiff of amber cologne. Very Jean Nate style. Fresh, citrus. Medium throw and wear length.