Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A Ukrainian cinnamon apple cake with brown sugar. My grandmother’s yabluchnyk contained black cherries and peaches, so that’s what you’re getting here, too.
Edited by Seajewel

This is mostly apple cinnamon on me accompanied by some peach, black cherry, and a little bit of sugar. At first, it is more apple cider than spiced apple cake, although I think it does get a little more cake-like with wear. I get more peach with it earlier on in wear and more of the cherry by the end of the day (enough cherry to rival the other notes). The cinnamon is also more prominent by the end of the day, too. It is kind of putting me in mind of Beaver Moon 2021, only here, there's cinnamon apple cake instead of pumpkin cheesecake, and there's some peach thrown in with the cherry.

Yabluchnyk will be a nice gourmand to wear during the fall. :) 

Yabluchnyk was a surprise hit for both my friend and I (I test her decant now). We'll both get bottles.

It's boldly fruity, round-bodied and jovial in the nose. On me it comes out most strongly as peaches, and my friend's skin brings out the cherries most. Besides those, I get cinnamon-spice apple cider softened with brown sugar. 

After perhaps an hour, it smells rather like a fruity apple wine on me, like a bountiful autumn sangria of peaches, cherries, and apples floating in apple wine. Which... sounds decadent and like an actual plan for later this year, really.

And then hours later, it becomes a gorgeous, mildly fruity creamy vanilla on me for a while before fading out. The blend never went cakey for me, but I eventually get the vanilla in a surprising and dreamy way.

This scent is the spirit of wandering and imbibing in a pick-your-own apple orchard during the bright harvests of late summer through fall.

This is a delicious apple and cinnamon pastry scent. I didn’t get much cherry. There was wafts of peach from time to time but only subtly. I wasn’t getting much brown sugar but more would’ve been nice. 

Getting all the notes easily- a delicious applecinnamon cake, sweetened and giving it a red squilchy edge of cherry and a slight grit of brown sugar in the background. Hmmm..

(I think as if lately any apple note has been going plasticy on me, same thing happening here. Curses)!!!

Apples, cherry, and spices. This smells like the best apple coffee cake you could possibly want. Medium throw and wear length.