Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
ipb

Arachne

... A gossamer scent, as light as a spider’s footfall, touched with sighing mists: pallid flowers, dusty woods and soft herbs.

For me this started as wispy green scent. That dried to dust. Seriously, that's all I can smell now. SAD.

I, like a few others I see, didn't smell florals AT ALL at first sniff from the imp.

It just smelled like delicious berries. Perhaps a sober Lady Macbeth. It smelled goooood.

Wet, that smell was the same. It's now been a few hours and I can smell the flowers now. But I still smell something sweeter, and I swear I can smell berries. Grapes or cherries maybe? But now that it's dry, I can also smell the "dusty woods". And I liiiike it.

I received this as a frimp, and I don't normally like florals because I generally just find them over-powering. But I really like this one! Whatever that berry smell I'm getting coupled with the dusty woods makes it a pretty chill scent on me. And I can smell something incense-y floating around as well, which I am a fan of!

High end floral soap with a hint of berries. It's a little nauseating. Must wash off. :sick:

ADDED Nov. 26:

Sweet, Candish and slightly minty with a hint of floral. Not for me. Pass.

In the Imp (ITI): Powdery florals, but much lighter, and has fruity note like mango. It's rather feminine.

Wet: Very similar in the imp, but there is a soft herbiness, like herbes en Provence. The fruitiness now reminds me more of bubblegum and.or lotus.

Dry: Dusty herb and lotus or some other type of floral I can't pick up. It's feminine, but there is something to which I'm not responding well. To the swap pile it goes.

This is such an ethereal scent on me - a bit of sweetness, a bit of nostalgia, a bit of melancholy. It`s hard to describe, but I get some hints of something fruity, like plum, and some soft white florals, some woods, and some other notes I can`t pin down. I like it a lot, but can`t imagine wearing it, so I think I will try to find it a home with someone who will love it.

A soft bouqet. Idk if it's my hormones or just the scents I'm trying but everything that so even touches my skin today dissapears on me. Bah! That said, Getting exactly as it says on the tin. I'd say it's very witchy. Like what a witch would smell like during her a ritual under the full moon. Lovely.