Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A poem for the vital and visceral shadow self.
A pulsating, vibrant blend of king mandarin, lemon peel, and tangerine splashed into a smear of red musk and chianti.

I was hoping this would smell like sangria, and YES!. Very fruity, but a darker, purplish red sort of vibe.  The red musk is present, but it's more about the fruits.  It gets less sweet on me as it dries down.  The citrus does have more of a "peel" sort of vibe rather than the super bright, juicy variety, and the chianti is less sweet that some of the other more bubble-gummy wine notes I've run across.  That said, it's still plenty sweet - lickable smelling.  :yum: 

This will be very fun for summer.  I feel like I should be wearing flip flops in a backyard, surrounded by very happy, drunk Italian people.  No idea - but that's my scent impression.  :D 

so very juicy in the vial.  literally BURSTS forth when i uncap it.  i can't untangle the chianti and the red musk, there's just a sweet, tart, slightly musky, red fruitiness backed by a sour pithy citrus. on the skin, citrus pushes to the front for a brief joyous moment.  then the red musk holds sway and all fruitiness fades to a whisper.  what i end up with here is mostly a sweet and light red musk with a little bit of fruitiness in it's character. not a heavy and seductive red musk, but flirty and youthful.  a gum-popping lolita.

good throw.  wear time is short for me, but this type of scent doesn't generally hang around long with my chemistry, so not unexpected. 

Bright, bursty citrus in red-musky, fruity red wine. 

Tangerine is queen of this opening fruit rush --- but lemon and mandarin march gamely at her left and right sides. The wine reads as though fruit has already been soaking for quite some time... very sangria-like!

Pretty blend that I could wear. Even though I often have trouble with red musk, it's doable for me in the bold, fruity wine.

Tang, is this you? This is a powdery citrus, and I swear I just opened a tang container and dusted myself with it and then dropped a bottle of red wine on top. Medium throw and wear length.