Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Rose Petals and Palo Santo

This is more rose than palo santo, but at least the palo santo keeps the rose from going powdery. Instead, there is a close woody scent behind the rose that makes this unusual. My skin chemistry doesn't always work with BPAL rose scents, but this is a win!

True rose (that doesn't go powdery) backed by Palo Santo. It's a very straightforward scent. While its very pretty but I do wish the palo was just a bit stronger, but thats because I love the scent of palo! Rose lovers will love this one. I could see this layering beautifully with incensey blends.

This is a really gorgeous, mature, unique rose blend. This is a deep, dark red, jammy rose, backed up with soft, almost lemony palo santo. Rose often goes powdery on me, but this one doesn't -- I don't know if it's this specific rose note or that the palo santo is balancing out any powderiness. Over its wear time (which is very long; this stayed strong on me for over 12 hours), the rose slowly softens, gets less jammy, and fades in favor of the palo. This is likely to be a bottle upgrade for me just because I don't often find rose scents that don't go to baby powder on me, and I don't have any rose blends quite like this in my stash.