Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Every Day is Halloween

Subtle pumpkin, lotsa spices! I swear there's apple in here. ...This is honestly very similar on me as to what bobbing for apples was. But far spicier! But, this does have a home-candle quality to it that i can't quite place. Is there wax in here? Maybe that's what the sandalwood does on me. Anyway, sad about that, it's a faux-smelling kinda foodie on me, this has great potential for somebody else though! :') 

Just tested this one today, it's been sitting for a week after being shipped from the lab.

In the bottle it was almost entirely pumpkin, as well as when it hit my skin.  Within just a couple minutes though, the sandalwood is right there, making the pumpkin more subtle, a little drier, and taking over that burst of fresh pumpkin flesh.  15-20 minutes in, cinnamon shows up in a big way.  I wasn’t expecting it, there’s nothing about pumpkin spice in the description.  It’s the dominant note for a good hour, before it starts settling back down, but it’s still stronger than I’d like.  The pumpkin is stronger than the sandalwood, which is nice, and it’s a good pumpkin, I just wish the cinnamon wasn’t there.  *Decent staying power, lasted a few hours, not much throw.  I'd give it a 3/5, mainly because of that cinnamon.

*My skin eats everything, so 4 hours is a long time on me.

Edited by jensdays