Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Blissful Domesticity

Jasmine tea, lilac blossom, green apple, ylang ylang, yellow sandalwood, and bois de rose.

Tart, fruity floral in the bottle.  It smell juicy, and the apple is decidedly green.  :D  It does NOT smell like cucumber or celery, but it has that sort of fresh, watery crispness to it at first. The florals are very present and well blended.  No stinky jasmine, and the bois de rose and sandalwood are staying in the background, just adding support and depth.  The tea is not real obvious, but I can tell it's there. The florals get a little creamy and sugared in the dry down, and I think it's the sandalwood coming out a tiiiiny bit more, lending a touch of astringency to the overall fragrance.  This is very pretty, very spring, and seems easy to wear.  Very floral but bright, happy, and youthful. 

Mm. Tart green apple comes out strongest, but there's a complex, creamy-smooth, and cushiony layer behind it.

Creamy vanilla, ylang ylang, and yellow sandalwood seem to form a golden main support of the background. I can pick out the tea, jasmine, and lilac only because I think to look for them, as they're well blended into the florals. 

The whole of the blend is quite sweet, and there might be some sugar hidden among the flowers.

I like this enough to put it in my cart, even if I end up cutting it to be proud of myself later. :smilenod:

Tart green apples and lilac give way to rose and a whiff of ylang ylang. This smells like a sophisticated fruity floral. Spring like. Joyful. Medium throw and wear length.