Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This starts off with the dandelion and dirt, with more dandelion than the Dandelion and Dirt duet had, and without its sharpness. Over time, I get what I believe could be an unlisted baby's breath note and a bit of spiced blood that I swear has a dash of cumin in it along with the clove. It is a soft floral and lightly spiced dirt scent.

If Dandelion and Dirt ended up being too sharp for you, this one is worth a try. I like it better than that scent, but I know I won't reach for it over straight-up Wild Dandelion SN.

Sinister Groundskeeper is a nice variation on the graveyard dirt theme, surprisingly light and feminine.  It started out as soil, grass and dandelions on me, and while I could eventually make out a blood note, I was hoping for more clove.  It was very faint after about three hours. 

Initially the graveyard dirt note, but not as green as in Zombi or SN Graveyard Dirt. The clove doesn't amp like it usually does on my skin; rather it clings to the dirt and deepens it, giving almost a black pepper hint. I don't get dandelions but after dry down I can tell there is just the slightest drop of blood. Lovely variation on a dirt scent! 

Simple, straightforward and pleasant. For such a sinister character he sure smells pretty!  Its reminiscent of Graveyard Dirt or maybe Penny Dreadful when wet, with the bit of dark dry blood. I like the green touch of dandelions. Dries greener to Unsavory Gravediggers with blood instead of booze. I like!

I get alternating dirt and dandelions, though there's more dirt. There may be cumin in the dirt but it's not overwhelming on me. Also there's more blood than I expected, but my nose is very good at picking up the Lab's blood note. Fairly simple, pleasant and spring-like.

Blood, dirt and a whiff of metal. This is basically metallic blood with some dirt throw in. SPOOKY SPOOKY.

Wear to a haunted house hay ride or when you're exploring an abandoned building. Creep yourself and anyone else around you.

Wear while watching Suspiria on AmazonPrime and wondering if there's suddenly a corridor hidden behind a wall in your house, and you end up knocking on it just to mare sure. Yanno.

Medium throw and wear length.

Sniffing this in the bottle I definitely got grass and dandelion, and was like yes! finally the outdoors type scent I've been looking for!

When it's actually on me, though, it's dirt. A clay-like dirt, the sort with an adipose clinginess. And then a little bit of dandelion and grass. There's an almost indole edge to it, which may be how I'm detecting the blood. No clove, alas.

So it's -not- the outdoorsy scent that I was looking for, but it -is- unique for my collection, and cool. It does get faint after several hours, as stated elsewhere, and isn't terribly strong to begin with.