Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

In the bottle: Hrm. When I opened this on the day I got it, it was pumpkin spice plus weed in the bottle. Now, I just get a strong rush of pumpkin spice. 

On my skin:

Wet -- oh, there's the weed! It's still pumpkin spice initially, but a rush of marijuana smoke comes out as it's drying on my skin. As it dries, the pumpkin spice and the smoke note waft fairly far from my skin, such that the effect is of someplace like a kitchen when a pumpkin spiced baked good is baking in the oven. I can detect the marijuana smell, but only if my nose is quite close to my skin. 

Given how much this changed from in the bottle 2 days ago to in the bottle today, I can't say for certain whether more resting or aging will change this one again. But right now, at least, this scent is, on me, a lot about the pumpkin spice and only a little about the weed. I think I could, for example, get away with wearing it to work -- though I don't think I'm going to try. It's super fun for home and social wear, though! 

I know what the individual components smell like here, but can't imagine quite what it was going to smell like.  I just had to have it. 😂

This is by far the strongest cannabis scent I've smelled from the Lab.  It's a very fresh, green, sticky weed scent mixed with autumn spices.  I also get a little bit of what smells like pumpkin pie filling every now and then, which is interesting.

This is exactly what it says on the tin.  It's weird, but it's good!

Wore this for a Zoom job interview that I knew was gonna be 50% bullshit by weight. Suited up, but afterwards put on real clothes and slathered myself in this while placing a Drizly order--no legal weed in NYS yet alas. Anyway, onto the perfume: Yeah, that's some sticky icky alright. Raw herb flower. On, wet: The PS starts to come out a bit, and it's a sharp, strong Pumpkin Spice that somehow accentuates the higher notes on the herb. Drydown: Spicy 50/50 split of fresh herb and PS. I must smell like the good stuff (haven't smoked in a zillion years) because when my Drizly order came, I got the HUGEST smile from the delivery guy and it wasn't just my large tip, I am sure...

Wow, I thought that Blacklight Reactive Poster had the strongest weed note ever. I was wrong. Pumpkin Doob opens with a bitter, green stench of weed. Super realistic. Then the pumpkin spice shows up, and slaps the weed down into herbal territory.  

An hour later, I can barely smell this on my wrist. Huh. Did not expect that. And I didn't even feel the need for snacks.

Edited by Poenari

Pumpkin spice and weed. This has been some pretty realistic weed note, ditto with the Dead Leaves and Cannabis blend, therefore I'm guessing that whatever EO the Lab is using is sort of hella strong. Good throw and wear length. 

Going on, this smells like some utterly dank weed. This interval is pretty brief, though, and the pumpkin spice comes to the fore. It ends up smelling like...you know how pipe tobacco can be infused with certain things? Like that, but with weed. As if it is this very classy, probably expensive strain that smells pumpkin-y and smoky and a bit spicy, but not overwhelmingly so. The throw and duration are moderate.

In the bottle, I get fleshly pumpkin and the funk of the weed, but on my skin, fortunately, I only get the fleshy pumpkin and a hint of pumpkin spice. It stays close to the skin and becomes extremely faint after a few hours of wear, though.

This was frimped to me in a swap, otherwise, I would have never tried it. I'm glad I got to do so. Although there are other fleshy pumpkin scents in my collection I'd choose to wear over this one, it is better than I thought it would be.

Yeah, pumpkin and weed. Maybe some cinnamon in there? Very faint though, strong note in here is definately that sweet pumpkin.