Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Gnome Ruckus

Red vines and a whiff of popcorn. This is definitely red vines, a touch of vanilla cream, and popcorn when it dries down. Sweet, sugary, candy-like. Good throw and wear length.

Definitely cherry, although on me it's more cough syrup than red vines. No cream soda, which I was hoping for! 

Gnome Ruckus has taught me that I don't like licorice in my perfume whatsoever, whether it be red licorice or the real thing. This is 99.9% red vines on me and 0.1% popcorn. I never got any cream soda, because the red vines never wanted to calm down. If you like the cherry licorice from Family Resemblance, you might enjoy this one.

I was so hoping for some cream soda. :( 

Unbuttered popcorn and Red Vines. Getting a little bit of soda but it doesn't read as cream soda to me, maybe more of Sprite or something? It's pretty good, definitely more popcorn than anything on me. The Red Vines is kinda like cherry cough syrup when wet, but on me the popcorn just almost overtakes that note.

Not my favorite popcorn scent, but I like it! 

I get yummy popcorn and a little cream something in the background. It’s really yummy. Makes me think of watching movies on the couch in the dark munching on candy and popcorn 🍿 Cute! 

Wow, I adore this.  In the bottle I get super realistic red vines and popcorn.  It doesn’t morph much on the skin for me which is just fine.  Wet the red vines are even more realistic and bright and juicy!  And the popcorn is the only popcorn scent I’ve liked.  Most have the buttery thing going on that turns rancid on me.  Dry down I get less popcorn but it’s still in the background.  This is a super fun scent and a great pick me up in comparison to my usual deep, dark syrupy scents.

Edited by JakkieTreehorn