Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This was delicious lemon buttercream when I first applied it. As it dried down the lemon faded and the honey came out more. Then it was honey buttercream! Such a lovely transition, such a yummy scent! So glad I found a sweet fairy to snag me one! :wub:

Lemon cupcakes filled with honey. I was worried for a moment as I can only smell honey in the bottle, but on my skin, it's buttery lemon creme, with a noticeable helping of honey. Very sweet and cakie, lemon and honey scent.

Cutie Dragon smells more cake-y in the bottle than it does on my skin. It starts off as lemon cake with buttercream and honey but ends up mostly being a sugary lemon scent on me, although the buttercream does make a come back and add some creaminess after a few hours of wear. The lemon in this reminds me of something... maybe the lemon in Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat or P%$S.

I'm so glad the honey didn't overpower the lemon! This smells really nice and will be great to wear during the warmer months. :)

ETA: Subsequent wears/re-tests have shown that this is definitely more lemon and honey (like a lemon and honey tea) on me with some creaminess than an actual lemon cake scent. While I enjoy it, I don't reach for it often enough compared to my other lemon cake scents to keep the bottle.

Edited by doomsday_disco

Lemon glaze poured over cake in the bottle and on application. The cake note quickly vanishes, leaving a dead ringer for Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat. No honey at all. (But I love LSSB, so that's not a complaint!)