Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

‘Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.’ Then all the people shall say, ‘Amen!’

Agarwood smoke, coffee bean, Sumatran benzoin, cedarwood, and nutmeg.

Wet, I'm smelling the coffee and waking up! As it dries down, the coffee recedes and I'm smelling resiny warm spicy goodness - my smell-to-color synesthesia maps this onto a solid dark orange. I'm not getting cedarwood at all.

Two hours in, it feels like it's just an inch away from itchy incense but hasn't swerved into that area, thank gods. Medium throw.

There's a hint of coffee on wet that dissipates and I'm left with salty agarwood, cedar and a whiff of nutmeg. It does sort of veer into gender neutral category for me as well. Actually, it sort of reminds me to Pirates of Penzanze and Frederic? Clearly some well-brought up idealistic young man has just gathered himself into much rougher territory for adventures.

For those of you that like to show that being refined doesn't mean you can't throw down with the best of them.

Medium throw and wear length.

Coffee, cedarwood, and benzoin mostly, with the agarwood smoothing it out. I don't smell the nutmeg but it's definitely making my skin itch a little. 

Hoping for something more incensey and spicy, but this is still very nice. A sleek, neutral,  cologne-like scent.

Leviticus 27:19 is primarily a benzoin-focused scent, with hints of cedar and nutmeg, a whiff of smoky smooth agarwood... Coffee usually ghosts on me, and this is no exception. Zero coffee. 
For some reason, I thought this had vetiver and cocoa (actually Psalm 146:9 I was thinking of), so I could totally see those being present, but it’s clearly the actual cedar & agarwood & nutmeg influence. Lol

If you like creamy resins (benzoin is kind of a creamy note to me) that are woodsy and a touch of spice/gourmand in a non-gourmand way... yeah. If that sounds good, this is for you. :think:

Edited by artisjok

Definitely a wood smell coming from the bottle but I get almost an clear alcohol scent cutting through it? Slight spicyness coming through also 

Forum purchase.

At first, my skin set a new land speed record for gobbling up a blend with Leviticus. I slathered, but barely got an impression. Turns out that I need to double the amount of my usual slather on moisturized skin to get a good wear length.

At first, it's faint & dry, almost dusty. Benzoin, a hint of cedar, a memory of agarwood, & an empty coffee cup on the counter that someone spilled a few grains of ground nutmeg in.

On dry down, the coffee emerges, mixing with sweet, warm benzoin dust & a hint of spice.

I like it. I could easily wear up the full bottle in 2 weeks, lol!  I think may try layering this alongside a harmonizing blend, like Beeswax, Cedarwood & Bourbon Vanilla, or Silk Road Resurrected. 

Edited by Teamama
Longevity