Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
SophieCedar

Blood Twinkle

Mildly maniacal: dragon’s blood resin sparkling with shiny pink grapefruit, purple lilac, honeysuckle, white musk, and bergamot.

Hmm. What I mostly smell is white musk and honeysuckle.  Don't expect a dragons blood heavy scent here..its more like Incubus, Materialization, Ectoplasm kinda cascade.  Its a strange viscous floral with (even stranger yet) pink grapefruit/white musk bind together, keeping all notes from touching ground. All other elements are presented in a muted horizontal row, just like my experiences with Blood for Cat and Rapture Pig.

Neither offensive or overly bold. I have no complaints..just not what I expected.  Fans of florientals will be happy and their brains pleasantly warped.

Wet: Wow, this smells fresh! Musky lilacs, and a hint of sweetness coming from the pink grapefruit.

Dry: Well. Crap. Certain florals can go a bit.. powdery on me (lookin' at you, honeysuckle; lilac isn't a usual offender, but it might be here), and it seems like my skin totally ate the pink grapefruit.

Now, this is just kind of a musky, powdery, nondescript floral scent. :( 

Light sparkling honeysuckle, grapefuit, and lilac over a bed of dragon blood's resin. This is lighter and more floral than I expected, and actually, would probably very at home in the Ars Draconis line. It's mainly a honeysuckle blend. Medium throw and wear length.