Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A pressure drop as a result of relaxation: French lavender, luminous Corsican juniper, benzoin, honeyed carnation, wild hops, and blue musk.

Very much a beautiful lavender when wet.  I anticipate this would be an excellent bedtime scent.

After it sits for a while, I'm getting a bit of that rich slightly sweet resin from benzoin, but it's just a hint.  The carnation is a delicate white whisper in the background, just enough, without being too flashy.  I love carnation.  There's a bit of a hoppy/herbal backdrop from the juniper and hops together, grounding it a bit.  I think the blue musk (which generally evades my detection but is present) is lending an ethereal whisper glow to the whole blend.  It's so elegant and restrained!  

TKO for me is nice but often too sweet, this seems a nice alternative.  Going to give it some wears, including bedtime.  If this helps me drift off to sleep... there may be multiple bottles of this in my future...!

Carnation, hops, benzoin, and whiffs of lavender. This one is a clean resin musk with spiced carnation and lavender. Medium throw and wear length. Very comforting.

The first note that hits me is the lavender, it is dry, airy and herbal like the one in Waiting. The blue musk is fresh, clean like just after rainfall.I think the juniper is contributing to the fresh herbal scent but I can't pin it.  The hops creeps in more, green and herbal and just a touch bitter. The spicy carnation and sweet benzoin become more prominent as it dries. Dry everything is really well blended. A soothing, airy herbal scent.