Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Lilith put on my boots to run out into the snow this morning in her pajamas. Ich wünsche dir einen guten morgen!

Pink cotton candy snow, tuberose, plumeria, melon blossom, green tea, lavender, and a shiver of white musk.

This is lighthearted and happy!  It's tough to describe, and I would love it fiercely and buy all of the bottles if I couldn't smell the melon (I'm a weirdo and hate the smell of melon).  The melon note is not prominent, but it's there.  This is a fruity floral (creamy tropical florals) with a hint of green tea and a hint of cold musk.  The pink cotton candy snow sweetens it up a bit.  

Edited by ellocentipede

In the decant, I get the plumeria, tuberose, melon blossom, green tea, and lavender. I could smell the pink cotton candy snow after retrieving this from the cold mailbox yesterday, but now I'm not picking up on much of it in the decant.

On me, the plumeria, green tea, melon blossom, lavender, and snow are the main players. The lavender note is much stronger on me than it was in the vial and one of the dominant notes, along with the green tea and plumeria. The combination of the plumeria and lavender remind me of C%^T without the strong honey note. It's a bright, fruity floral and green tea scent that's sweetened by the pink cotton candy snow, which becomes more noticeable after several hours of wear (and I do get the tuberose by this point -- it's the same one from Ava).

I like this! I don't think that I need to upgrade to a bottle (I'll probably retest this before it leaves the website just to be sure), but I think I'll hang on to my decant! :)

Edited by doomsday_disco

This one is a sweet fruity pink floral. I get a ton of cotton candy, melon, plumeria and a whiff of lavender. Sweet, fruity, floral. Medium throw and wear length.

Wet: Musky lavender and green tea, with plumeria hanging out in the back.

Dry: Not getting much of the lavender or green tea anymore, and the plumeria scent has strengthened a bit. There's something a bit fruity now.. along with some baby powder, unfortunately. Like musky baby powder, with a fruit + plumeria scent.

Edited by donkehpoo

Sweet, fruity, pink cotton-candy flowers.

Very pink...

I get green tea along the edges of this fruity floral, as though fruits and flowers float in it. Cotton candy, tuberose, melon, a whiff of plumeria, and lots of pinkness.

This is a sweet, melon floral. There was a brief moment of a high pitched perfume quality, but that burned off quickly. It has settled to mostly plumeria and melon on me. The sweet and icy keeps it chilly. It really is lovely. The musk keeps it from being too sweet on my skin. Of all my travelogue decants, this is going to be my bottle buy.  It is inoffensive and close to the skin, making it perfect for work.

I was really excited by the notes on this one, but I'm starting to think that white musks just don't work for me. It's a nice delicate, sweet scent, but it's bordering on the territory of laundry detergent. Well, it is laundry detergent while wet on my skin, once it's had time to dry it smells sweeter, but it doesn't last long on my skin after that.

So this doesn’t make sense because there’s a lot going on in here but on me this is basically Ava? Which is to say a musky tuberose. I like it but not sure that it’s totally “me”. It may be mailbox shock or whatever so I want to give it some time to decide but for now the musk kind of gets in there and flattens the other notes. It’s pretty enough I may just need something a little ...older ? 

Spoiler

Sometimes snow and ice blends can become snow dominant on me, but this one is quite lovely and well balanced.  I'm getting mostly plumeria, which I love, and a touch of ice.  This would be very nice as a lotion scent, and now that I think about it, this is quite close to Ava, though this one is warmer, even with the ice note.  Since I have Ava, I don't need any more, though this one is quite pretty.