Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Brian: “Here, we’re en route to Frankfurt Flughafen and then off to Berlin. It’s always fun to travel with Lilith. We’ve been on a lot of trips together, going all the way back to her first trip out of LA when she was 1. We went to New Orleans that time. We’ve traveled for work and we’ve traveled for fun, and everything is a little bit more interesting when I’m with this kid.”

Lilith: “I remember being in a t-shirt in the freezing cold here because I took my jacket off in the airport because it was so hot. I love travelling with my Unkie.”

A reinvigorating travel survival oil containing essential oils of frankincense, lemon, eucalyptus, peppermint and rosemary. Leave it to the Virgos to have a practical oil here.

This one smells herby! I get mint, rosemary, a whiff of lavender and frankincense, actually. This one is an herby lavender blend to me. Good throw and wear length. Perfect for aromatherapy for travel.

As a devotee os the much beloved and discontinued Safari -ESPECIALLY since I must travel so frequently!- I was simply delighted to see the release of another travel balm from the Lab! Based on the note lost, I knew it wasn't going to be anything like Safari, but I remain optimistic that this can become part of my further adventures out in the world. It's a very lemony scent in the bottle, very cheerful and inviting. Once on, the rosemary and eucalyptus are much more in the show, but in spite of all the invigorating notes, this oil is very comforting and soothing. Don't get me wrong- it's definitely uplifting, but in a "HOLY MOLY LET'S GET ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!" kind of way, but rather a "Hi! Did you need some tea to help wake you since you didn't sleep well on the flight?" kind of way. 

l will 100% be bringing both Travel Buddies AND Safari with me on my next trip abroad! ❤️ 

This is like dozing off and being woken up by System of a Down's Chop Suey. :lol: The scent is herbal, invigorating, and refreshing and would be perfect for when you need something to wake you up or to wear when you're feeling ill. It's like drinking a fancy, minty, herbal lemonade with some frankincense and eucalpytus wafting around the room. The mint ends up fading after a few hours, and the frankincense becomes more prominent, so that it ends up being a lemony frankincense and rosemary scent with a little eucalyptus.

I am definitely going to hang on to my decant to travel with this winter, and I think I am going to need a bottle so I can have some for other trips (and just because it will be such a nice pick-me-up)! Yet another win from the Winter Travelogue collection!

Edited by doomsday_disco

This one is great aromatherapy! Soothing and uplifting at the same time. Unfortunately, on my skin the lemon amps in a sharp sort of way I'm not too fond of. I want to love this and lemon so so bad 😭 

ooh! refreshing in the bottle. Eucalyptus? Goes on as lemon and eucalyptus in the loveliest way. This is a great pick-me-up. It is exactly a travel survival scent. More rosemary comes in as it dries.There’s a brief cedar note, and then the whole thing is gone, but that’s what citrus does on my skin, so YMMV. Very nice. Great concept brilliantly executed.

Refreshing, it smells like a cool fancy lemonade, much like DoomsdayDisco stated.

I get a touch of lemony frankincense in here, but its a lot of a cooling lemony eucalyptus blend that dries down to a lemony minty frankincense.

It tragically dosen't last very long on me, nor can I detect the rosemary I was so searching for, but it's a lovely pick-me-up and it would absolutely be great for right after a long journey, or a road trip on a summer day. I won't need a bottle of this, but it is quite enjoyable, and if it lasted a little longer would be on the list of possibilities. Travelogue Win again!

Edit: Aging has made this NICE but it does not extend the wear time. A good sleep scent for me I think

Edited by clockworkcrypt

Blind ordered this as a pick-me-up scent when I have to work long hours during tax season. 

Fresh on it’s strong lemon - I agree with the fancy lemonade comment. I can’t pick out any of the other notes. Just zingy lemons. Very bright and uplifting. I really like this! 

My only complaint is this doesn’t last. My skin eats this up and after an hour or so *poof* it’s gone. However, as aromatherapy to quickly give me jolt me at work, this scent fits the bill perfectly. 

Lovely calming lemon blend at first with a bit of resins.  This is the perfect spa fragrance, and would be great on a long flight if it didn't fade so fast on me.