Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Lifestyle Blogger Dragon

Positive vibes only: apricot-squeezed vanilla bean with a squirt of peach, coconut milk, and a floofing of marshmallow.

Vanilla marshmallow floof with fruity aspects. It smells sort of peachy/fruity but over a vanilla marshmallow pillow. Good throw and wear length. Too sweet for me, but if you like foodie/candy blends, this may be for you.

Omg this is what I wanted Dragon Mlerm to smell like! Dragon Mlerm was a disappointment to me before because I did not get marshmallow from it. However... Lifestyle Blogger Dragon is gorgeous marshmallow with fruits! Hey foodie lovers, try this if you can! It reminds me of Apple Marshmallow HG but with peaches instead of apples. SO GOOD :D Definitely a keeper! As it dries more, the apricot takes over the peach and the marshmallow gives it a lovely fluffy vanilla sweetness!

In the bottle, the apricot and peach stand out to me the most, made candy-sweet by the vanilla marshmallow behind them. I am hoping this won’t be as sweet as Dragon Mlerm hair gloss, which was far too sweet for me.

On my skin, the apricot and peach take the center stage, with the peach having a brief stint as the dominant note before the apricot won out. The vanilla, marshmallow, and coconut milk add a creaminess to the scent and come out more over time. The fruit ends up calming down significantly on my wrists after a few hours, but it is still going strong in the crooks of my elbows. I agree that it is like apricot and peach over a creamy, floofy base, but I think the marshmallow in Apple Marshmallow HG is more prominent and distinctly marshmallow than the marshmallow in this one (at least, on my skin). It’s definitely not as sweet as Mlerm and is more of what I was hoping for from that scent.

I like this, but for some reason, I don’t love it. I think I will let it age, test it again some time in the future, and see how I feel about it then, because I am trying to be more particular about what I keep now that my collection has reached its current size. I do love the name and artwork, though, and I think the scent matches both of those things perfectly! :)

Edited by dementia_divine

Wet: Marshmallows, coconut milk, and fruit! It's not necessarily reading as "peach" or "apricot" to me, though to be fair I can't remember if I've ever smelled apricot in a perfume before. It's VERY sweet, and a little artificial smelling.

Dry: Almost spot-on to the wet stage! A little less of the coconut milk, though.

I'm going to hold on to this for now and see how it ages, because the sweetness is waaaay amped on my skin.

In The Bottle: The apricot is sweet without being overly fruity. The vanilla bean and coconut milk give it a nice base that stops it from smelling like hard candy. Off to a great start!

Wet On Skin: I'm getting an edge of the peach now in the mix, but the coconut milk and vanilla bean are still in the forefront, which is a relief, because sometimes I amp peach like nobody's business!

Dry Down: The marshmallow finally comes out a bit to add to the party. Overall, this scent is low throw, mildly sweet and extremely wearable. I can see layering this with a number of other things because it's just so delicate and pretty. For those that are unsure about food scents, this could be a good one to help you dip your toe in the water for!

Tropical fruity blend, mostly getting a very sweet apricot. There is a touch of marshmallow and something tropical, which may be the coconut. I wish there were more marshmallow, and not so sweet. This is far to sweet on me, so it is going to another home.

Wet: Smells quite a bit like Dragon Mlerm to me, but with a rich almost buttery undertone. Very gourmand. I don't get any coconut or vanilla really. Or marshmallow, actually. It's mostly sweet fruit and something I can't really identify other than a yummy "baked goods" kind of smell.

Dry: Wow, once dry this is totally Mlerm on me. I haven't done a side by side, but smells just like the HG from my memory. Slightly powdery marshmallowy apricot. It's nice and light, but not wowing me. I already have a ton of scents that are "nice and light and work appropriate' so I may let this go to someone who is dying to try it.