Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A scribble of honey-drenched strawberry and white pear.

Honeyed pear, with a touch of strawberry. But really it's about the honey and pear. If you like either, give this a whirl. Good throw, low wear length.

To me, I get no pear. I get very, very strong rich honey. Golden and sweet like sunshine. The strawberry is ripe and freshly picked. If you like strawberry or honey, get this one! It is a perfect harmony of both!

Edited by VioletVorpal

Wet: Strawberry and honey! The strawberry is nice and sweet.

Dry: All the notes come through on the drydown! Strawberry, honey, and just a tad bit of pear. Definitely more of a fresh strawberry, not candy-like at all.

Keeper!

Whoa. I got a decant of this and did not like it the first two wears, but by the third (about two weeks after receiving) time testing it out, it became an AMAZING sunshine blend of pure happiness. THe first two wears it was all honey and a little tinge of strawberry. Now I get the strawberry in full force with the honey, and hot damn is it good. Pear sort of peeks out as it begins to wear off, but it isn’t “PEAR!”—just a whisper of another sweet fruit that rounds out the scent some. Really, really like this.

I forgot what the notes are in this. Initially sniff was super sweet, super ripe peach. Then the strawberry comes out, like fresh strawberries from Eat the Strawberries. I’m sensitive to honey, and I didn’t pick up any. It’s just sweet fruit that leans towards peach. 

Edited by torikitty

I tested a sniffie of this, so I am not sure if that affected my experience of the scent, but this was very honey-dominant on me, followed by the pear, and then the strawberry, which doesn't get to come out more until later as it is so buried by the honey at first. This is an intense floral honey, and I believe it may be the same one from C%^T. I'm kind of surprised to get more pear than strawberry, as strawberry is usually such a powerhouse in a scent.

If you're looking for honeyed fruit and enjoy pear and strawberry, you might like this one! I'm glad I got the chance to try it, but the intense honey and fruit combo is not for me.