Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Dens of Sin Hair Gloss

Bourbon-soaked tobacco and oak paneling.

Goodness, why hasn't anyone reviewed this yet?

Antikythera Mechanism, is that you? I get mainly woodsy tobacco and bourbon. This one is a strong blend - dark, deep, and woodsy. It's very gender neutral woodsy in my mind. Honestly, it smells like a gentleman's club to me - all that wood, the bourbon, the tobacco. Good throw and wear length.

I have used this a few times and keep forgetting to review it. It was an instant buy for me, I adore the combo of oak and tobacco. The bourbon is great in this. I find it totally unisex, I don't feel it's too masculine for me. It's fantastic. Lovers of oak and tobacco must try! It's quite sexy.

I guess I wasn't expecting the oak and bourbon to sweeten this up as much as it does. And I would definitely lean more towards feminine than masculine, but I could see it being unisex with the right person. I really wanted to like this, but it doesn't work for me.

This. Is. GORGEOUS!! The sweetness of the tobacco and bourbon come out amazingly with the unisex undertones of the oak wood. I wear this a few times a week, at least and is quickly becoming my new all-time favourite.

Um, a kind swapper gave me a tester of this in an imp, and I didn't realize it was HG.  So I'm wearing it on my left wrist right now.  I was guessing mahogany, bourbon and tobacco, but apparently the polished woods are oak.  It's beautiful.  It's not holding up all that well as perfume.  I definitely have to get my nose close to smell it, and after an hour it's very faint.  I need to figure out how to put this in my hair and get more of it!