Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

[No additional description provided.]

Rich cherry, cherry syrup and a touch of spice. There may ba a small trace of almond. Strong throw and lasting power. Quiet artificial smelling, but not bad.

Cherry cough drops. Very good staying power I could smell it hours later. Was hoping for a sharper cleaner cherry smell like smelling maraschino juice. This to me really was more on the medicine side.

Wet: This smells exactly like those red cherry suckers. This is so spot on. Cherry candy, all the way. I don't get any hint of cough syrup/drops, which is what cherry usually does on my skin. Pure candy. Yum! I don't want to wear it as perfume, but it's super fun.

Dry: This honestly smells so good! And coming from me, someone who really doesn't like candy scents, that's saying a lot. If you have always dreamed of smelling like cherry candy, you should try this.

Cherry cough drops. Hint of almond. Sweet cherries, and just ever so slightly the hint of medicine and almonds. Medium throw, good wear length.

in the bottle, oh, gorgeous rich realistic maraschino cherries. Like a snootful of the jar. Wow, I hope this has some lasting power on me.

on the wrist: oof! an explosion of chemical plastic/vinyl. Not cherry at all. It's not medicinal, it's artificial. Might be related to what the Lab's current French vanilla note is doing on my skin. This is probably what actual fake blood packets smell like, though, so yay to Beth for that. :biggrin: off to swaps to find a more loving home.

I tried Blood Squib Snake Oil before Blood Squib, which was PIF'd me by a wonderful forumite, and I think the SO version works better on me.  Wet, Blood Squib is a blast of maraschino cherry with that familiar cherry-almond smell.  It does turn to artificial cherry flavor, though, and on me it faded fairly quickly.  I'm glad I got to try it, and cherry lovers should take note to see if it works better on them.  

I originally knew of this from the SO variation, and was so sad that the rich syrupy cherry note was so short lived. Wet and in the bottle, this is THE deep, rich cherry I LOVE and WANT so bad. Sure, syrupy and kind of candy-like, but my gods I love sniffing it. Sadly, it doesn't last on me. The cherry was short lived but that touch of spice lingers and becomes really the only thing I smell.