Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
VioletChaos

Sugared Apple Bath Oil

[No additional description provided.]

Note: I find the bathoils to serve me better when I wear them in my hair and on my skin as a moisturizer. This review reflects my applying this oil directly to my skin.

While this was not the only sugar and apple combination to come out of this year's NY Comic Con scents, this may in fact be my favorite. The apple comes across more subtly, likely owing to the richer base for the bath oil than a perfume oil, but it's really, really working here. It almost reads as apple *blossom* but not floral in any way. The sugar is soft and sensual and almost adds a very slight lemon note to the mix. The result is something bordering on sexy if not downright baudy. This is the New York of my adolescence- sweet with a dirty edge. And the oil makes my skin ridiculously soft.

I am desperately in love. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Lemon, sugar, and apple. There is a very sugared lemony fresh note to this bath oil, which prevent its from being all apple all the time. Sweet, fun, citrusy.

Disclaimer: I always use bath oils as moisturizers and not in the bath as intended.

This has a similarity to 2015's Candied Apple single note, only this isn't a heated sugar note, and the apple note is a soft one. It's got a lemon-y aspect to it, but it is reminiscent of apple slices being dipped into a bowl of sugar.

I used to have a bottle of Honeyed Apple bath oil, but it has been gone for a while now. Sugared Apple is lovely, and I am happy to add it to my apple arsenal.

Thanks to my wonderful fairy for picking this one up for me!

Mmm tart green apple! Very fresh, I get a little lemon and apple blossom as well. The sugar becomes more apparent as it dries. Absolutely delightful!

I was excited to snag this off Etsy. I love the smell of apple, but I don't really want to smell LIKE it, so I figured this would be perfect for soaking in the tub (which I do a lot).

This is exactly as advertised - gorgeous sugared apple. It's more complex than that though, the sugar is almost caramelized, and the apple has an almost floral note behind it. And maybe some citrus? Or it could just be the tartness of the apple. Anyway, YUM. Really happy I got this, it's perfect for spring.