Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kscha2017

Sensitive Folk Music Dragon Hair Gloss

Nag champa, patchouli, and red sandalwood.

Oh yeah, this is sheer perfection. A beautifully balanced blend, gentle and sweet. Just like I remember my favorite store in my college town where I used to buy incense, prayer shawls, Tibetan beads, henna, and Buddha icons. I usually only spray twice but I sprayed 5 times. I need all my stuff to smell like this: hair, skin, clothes, car, etc.

Oh myy! This is just as advertised, a great balance of all three ingredients, none overpowering the other. I wish I had gotten more than one bottle as I would love to spray this on all the things! all the time. Smooth, sleek and making my hippie heart full of joy, eyes welling up with tears from the joyous sounds wafting from this sensitive folk music. This is the scent I wanted for AG Sam, as it fits her perfectly (in my mind).

eta: Many thanks again for my wonderful fairie, proving again that, in bpal-land, wishes do come true. :heart:

Edited by samarablackcat

thank you to puddin and the goblins for making this, and for my lovely fairy for getting me a bottle!

I love these three notes but I got it for the champa. I've been spraying House of Unquenchable Fire on my entry hall curtains and the beauty of that atmo lit a grabby hands fire on all things champarific.

however, where HoUF is big and bold and baroquely opulent and regal, SFMD is soft and gentle and natural in feeling. i thought SFMD might be kindred to ask the nearest hippie, but there's nothing stoned or filthy about this scent.

light and pretty patchouli perfectly balanced with the smooth comfort of well-worn sandalwood supporting a beautiful, light, feminine champaca. this is so so pretty.

Very light sandalwood, with a touch of patchouli and champaca. I'm actually surprised at how light this is. It's very refined. I actually really like this.

I thought I had already reviewed this, but apparently not. First, thanks again to my wonderful fairy for picking this up for me! I adore each of the notes in this, and was especially looking forward to a hair gloss with nag champa. SFMD does not disappoint! The sensitive part comes from the fact that this is not an in your face hippie scent, although it has that sensibility (see what I did there?) The notes are gentle but present and it's extremely wearable in many more situations than I had expected. I really love this. It also pairs perfectly with my Lab Rat perfume! (among many others)

I mostly get the champaca and patchouli, I can't detect any sandalwood. To me it's an upscale "hippie scent" . My bottle is almost gone which is very sad because I 💗 it..