Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

Key Lime Pie Bath Oil

Key Lime Pie bath oil sounded like it might be nice on mornings when I need something a bit zippy and foody to get me going. And this is perfect. The lime isn't too bracing here, it's really just a great mix of sweet limes and something creamy, with a hint of a graham cracker crust. So fun!

I love this! Very much smells JUST like key lime pie. The crust part just makes it. Need to hoard this in all versions. If you like lime (& pie), you will love this!

Used as a moisturizer.

This is almost all 'pie' on me (sweet crust and something creamy and vanillic) and only a bit of the key lime. It is key lime though, not regular lime. Key lime is much less sharp to me, while retaining it's tartness. I can tell that the key lime note in this is killer, there just isn't enough of it for my tastes. After 10 minutes all the lime has faded away completely.

I just received a small tester of this, so I can't speak to how it is in the bath. Glad to have gotten to try it!

This smells just like a key lime pie. It is incredibly realistic--more than I imagined it would be. The balance between the sweet/tart/creamy lime filling and the buttery graham cracker crust is just perfect! I've been using it often (as moisturizer) since I got it.

Sweet graham cracker crust and tart creamy lime. Very spot-on to the pie in the bottle. However, on my skin it went straight to plastic. On me it smells more like a key lime scented plastic doll than the delicious pie it was in the bottle, alas. However, your milage may vary of course! Many other people seem to have had much better luck with it.

I used it like a moisturizer, as we are still rationing actual baths until we are sure the drought is over. Can't wait to put it into bath water, though!

It's very creamy, with only a light hint of lime. I thought it might be more stimulating, what with the lime, but it's definitely a more languid lime---key lime pie indeed. And you're soaking in it. Oooh. I want this. Like lingering over a decadent dessert. So creamy lime, with just a touch of crust. I'd have a hard time getting out of this bath. Glad I got it!

Key Lime Pie has a bit of zippy zesty lime, a lot of sweetened condensed milk and a fair bit of crust. It's pie crust, and pie filling, but I feel like I need more citrus in this for me.

Foodie, sweet, key lime pie.

I liked this in hair gloss and perfume oil so much that I tracked down a full size of the bath oil too, and I love the bath oil as well. I don't notice any difference between the perfume oil, hair gloss, or bath oil with this one. They're all three very strongly scented and delicious smelling.

"Key Lime is my favorite pie to eat, and this is my favorite of the bptp pie fragrances as well. A lot of the other pies went to a generic spice smell on my skin, but there's no spice here at all, and it's so complex. Tangy, sweet key lime juice in a cold, vanilla custard with hints of a graham cracker cookie crust. I love that this somehow smells chilled. It's perfect, and it smells just as amazing as a key lime pie tastes."