Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Sweet red wine, blood orange brandy, summer honey, white figs, black grapes, Marasca cherries, and a twist of plasma.

In the bottle this smells very much like wine, sort of like the red wine in Obsidian Widow, but on the skin the sweetness of everything else blooms. I love this one.

:wub3: :wub3: This scent makes me HAPPY. I don't even know how to describe it but it's red, fruity, candle like, smells like a drink, and some how reminds me of Red Moon 2004 all at once. It smells nothing like Red Moon don't get me wrong but there's something in this that has to have been in that blend. I may need more of this!!!

Fruity wine! delish red wine aged in oak casks. It has a warmness that makes it feel like spice, but it not the labs spice note. I cannot wear & don't like spice notes, so it's not that. Almost feels like a mulled wine.... I really like this one!

Back before my nose became educated on perfume, I would never have thought I would *ever* want to smell like red wine. Centzon Totochtin changed all that and with that particular blend, it was love at first sniff.

This is the second red wine blend I have been instantly seduced by.

It is sexy and fruity and the cherry note sings so beautifully. I expect that this will age very well as I wait for summer to come around and then I'll be wearing this as I lounge around during those hot months, reading tacky erotica books and keeping myself cool with a peacock feather fan. Blood Sangria is the perfect red wine scent for long, heady summer days. I cannot wait to wear this to death next year. Yum.

Red wine, maraschino cherries, and figs. This smells like a cross between Madrid and Candy Phoenix, with extra cherries throw in. Sugary sweet cherries and red wine. On the drydown, I get a tiny hint of Pez powderiness. Good throw, good wear length.

Holy love! I never thought I'd be into something fruity but the cherry in this sings. Maybe because my bottle is aged a little, I don't get the wine much but wow it smells JUST like the fruit in the glass of Sangria after you have drank it. I might need to put a search out for a back up this is going to be on me ALL summer. Kinda like a Sangria Popsicle. So good!

Wet this is sweet and juicy and fruity on me. It doesn't scream booze at all, and though it's a Halloween release, it is a perfect summer scent for relaxing in a deck chair with a pitcher of sangria at hand. Unfortunately, like so many fruit scents, it has no wear length on me at all.