Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
asterope

The Demon's School Atmosphere Spray

Open daily. Lessons in cunning, derision, and scorn: vetiver smoke and acerbic incense.

WOW. I am terrible at reviewing, but this scent needed some props. I was frimped a sample with a swap, and instantly ordered a bottle. Normally I can get by on a decant, but no. This baby needed to be big bottle and nooobody is touching it...

This smells *exactly* like fresh burning nag champa incense, with smoldering smoke..Which some may say "Hey, I can just burn incense", but for those of us with asshole cats, or little kids who like to play with things they shouldn't be (DEVIN MOMMY IS TALKING TO YOU) it is amazinnnnng to have it in spray form. I have been spraying this non-stop and the hubs even adores it.

10 out of 10 and all that jazz.

Incense and headshop fans: why are you not stocking up on The Demon's School atmo? Does big bad vetiver scare you? It shouldn't. It forms a kind of pugnacious herbal bass note to the nag champa and dragon's blood resin on top - but this is all about the nag champa. It smells exactly, precisely, like you are burning nag champa incense, but without a hint of smoke in the air. If you live somewhere that doesn't allow you to burn incense, or if you have respiratory issues, this is the best thing you could possibly find.

I bought this hoping for gritty, smoky vetiver. Instead, it's a sweet, sweet incense -- very headshoppy. This isn't a demon school, this is a mild conversation amongst perfectly pleasant people.

I received a tester of this from a lovely forumite, and was really hoping that I wouldn't love it, but nope! As the previous reviewers have stated, this is a gorgeous sweet incense, with a definite nag Champa headshoppy vibe. I'm kicking myself that I didn't take a chance on this while the Yule were still up because I need a bottle of this in my life! :hippie:

If House of Unquenchable Fire is a ruthless and beautiful female, this is her swarthy, handsome, right-hand man. A bit of a scoundrel when he needs to be, he gets away with murder because of his pretty pretty face.

This is a rich masculine champa scent. Subtly smokey (this doesn't reach the dramatic levels of chestnuts roasting on an open pyre or bonfire) and the vetiver is sly and discreet. It enhances the scent without calling attention to itself.

Very nice!

Slightly smoky sweet incense. It's a rich, sweet incense. Not alot of vetiver, just enough to make it smoky. I find this to be a bit masculine and I'd recommend it for any dapper fellow's bedroom or library. Or house. Or car. You know, just to keep things... debonair.