Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Dark Alice

Black Pomegranate and Blackcurrant Atmosphere Spray

Piquant, tart, and strangely hypnotic.

THIS IS HEAVEN!!!!! :thud: Black cherry and pomegranate goodness!!!!! It's not too sweet and not to overpowering. It's like the soul of la traviata with cherry! :yum: So glad I got a bottle of this!!

Whoa, dude, it's like a giant sexy pomegranate in a slinky black slipdress sidled up the to bar, bought a cosmo, and then slapped me.

So smooth. And yet so dark. Mmm.

Review: Gorgeous in a juicy, fruity sort of way. The black current is initially dominant and gives it a richness. The pomegranate blends beautifully with the currents and gives it a tartness. As time passes after squirting, the balance slowly shifts in favour of the pomegranate. I am deeply in love. This will be gorgeous for the fall all the way through the Holiday season.

This is my husband's favourite from this year's Halloweenie atmosphere selection and whilst I don't agree (I'm all over the pumpkin s'mores) I do love this also. It's very juicy and very tart and sinfully mouth-watering. It also has a dark freshness that is simply moreish. I would love to see this return next year as a perfume blend as I would slather it in a heartbeat.

9/10

Tart, fruity, and an absolutely lovely fragrance that "feels" like the holidays without being cloying, foody, or resiny. Smells absolutely wonderful when sprayed in my office and has garnered many compliments! This is really nice and should get a lot more attention than it seems to have done so far.

I love this one, fruity and juicy with a tartness, but there is also something DARK to it that makes it something more than just a typical red fruit scent. It's very Black Phoenix, in that regard. I was looking for something fresh and less resiny or baked-goods-foodie to use at home (where my husband is not wild about my scenting everything in sight) and in the office, and this one does the job perfectly.

I really like this. I agree that it is fruity and tart and dark. It fades a bit faster than other atmosphere sprays, but that isn't a bad thing since sometimes those can last for multiple days and I want to spray something new.

It's indeed a tart and hypnotic scent. I get right away the pomegranate smell plus the tartness of the black currant , but it fades oh so fast, like in 15 minutes :(

Dark, sexy pom. I get a fair amount of blackcurrant which adds a dark berry note to it all.

Fruity, rich, pom.

It doesn't seem to last all that long, but perhaps its not as strong as a scent as some of the other atmos. (I did only half a squeeze, so that may be it!)

Is it possible for something to smell dry and tart but juicy at the same time? Because somehow this blend manages it.

It smells like tart, dark pomegranate with delicious black currant jam.

Even though this could be considered a bit moody, I think it would serve equally well on a bright summer day. It's refreshing and very yummy.

Makes me want to lick my pillow, so purpose served. :yum: