Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A nice spicy tea scent in the imp. On me the pumpkin comes out more, so it’s a pumpkin-spice blend. Really, this is just a perfect understated pumpkin pie scent, and I will take 3000000 bottles please.

I do get the fresh tea at first, along with spices of the cinnamon and ginger variety of course. No pumpkin to be detected. Dries to a more vanilla-y pumpkin pie spice. I'm enjoying this, but I don't think I need anymore. I think I said it before, but these pumpkin blends are all so similar.

In the bottle - Tea and a very candylike pumpkin

Wet on me - Ummm, caramelised gingerbread with a hint of fougere

Dry on me - A warm hazy musky vanilla tea with a hint of spice

Overall - I love this scent. Somehow the Pumpkin Patch makes Dorian everything I always wanted him to be but wasn't

Fresh on it smells like Dorian with some chai spices and then some pumpkin in the background. After a few hours it's a spicy blend of Dorian...slightly foody. Even though it's a minimal amount of pumpkin, it's a bit too cloying for me. I'd rather have my Dorian without the pumpkin I guess. :wink:

In the imp - Pumpkin tea.

Wet - Sharp and dark. The “tea” note eads like a cold, wet teabag and I’m not impressed.

Drydown - This just hit its sweet spot. The musks are running wild with the vanilla-pumpkin combo and I love it.

Verdict - This actually turned out to be a winner on me, which is surprising given my initial unfavorable reaction. Keeping my decant and potentially seeking out more.

This was my favorite of the Pumpkin Patch series.

In the bottle: sweet pumpkin

On the skin: sweet pumpkin mixed with sugared tea

Drydown: The pumpkin fades away really fast which all the pumpkin patch scents did on me. But what is left over is a sweet sugared tea scent. I really think Dorian benefits from this hit of pumpkin. It didn't have heavy throw but stayed close to the skin for a good while.

This scent was sweet and simple but very delicious :wub2:

Wet, this is really spicy and pumpkiny and it was hard for me to detect any trace of Dorian, but once dried it becomes an almost perfect mixture of pumpkiny tea goodness and I smell the delicious yummy vanilla/fougere. I can't wait till it starts getting cooler so I can actually wear this out.

Dorian is one of my favorite bpal fragrances, and I find that I don't like these type of blends, where other notes are added to what is already a perfect fragrance I smell a hint of Dorian's sugared vanilla tea when first applied, and then this dries down to all pumpkin pie spice and a hint of weird, powdery vanilla.