Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
tativa

Peaches in the BPAL Garden Atmosphere Spray

Ripe peaches, freshly mown grass, lemon verbena, honeysuckle, cedar sap, orange blossom, and tomato vine.

This one does not have a very prominent peach note, despite the name. It is not my usual type of spray, but grew on me slowly. The garden part of the scent name it holds to quite nicely, there is a very strong green grass note to this as well as white floral. On the drydown I get a light citrus floral note tied into a green tomato leaf note. This is earthy while still being a light floral scent. Sort of like a Queens Croquet Ground but with neroli instead of rose, and an additional note of citrus and sweetness.

Like Tativa I also get very little peach - it's all grass, cedar and orange blossom, but it does have a lovely warmth to it that makes me think of Indian Summer. Totmato Leaf adds a tiny touch of green spicyness to the blend and the verbena keeps the florals from being cloying but the sweetness of peaches doesn't really push through those notes at any time. One of the great grass scents however and a very interesting and pleasant.

I smelled Coldie's while in Atlanta, and all I got out of it was slightly fruity cedar, maybe a bit of vine. I think I'm just excessively sensitive to cedar though, because it's an amp note of mine.

I am instantly obsessed. I love every note. Fresh happy blossoms, laced with clean greenness, the subtle crack of woody cedar to add dimension, the perfect fruity sparkle giving a light sweetness to balance the overall impression. I knew I would love this but I didn't know it would punch me in the heart like this. Truly perfect. Every note.

Love

LOVE

LUVLUVLUVVVVVVV

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

A friend picked one up for me from DragonCon. Got no peaches from this at all, but a lovely fresh grass with some flowers. It really smells like summertime! Very refreshing!

Holy--give me a moment to breathe here. This smells like my peach trees. Yes, I do live in New Jersey and have peach trees but that's besides the point. Take the scent of sun-warmed grass and flowers carried on fresh air, combine it with subtle wood and fragrant, fresh-picked peaches (more like smelling a the skin of peach that hasn't been cut open). In other words this is basically the bottled version of a fully laden peach tree in early September. I can't get over how realistic it is!

I get lemony cedar from this, with an overlay of a slightly soapy white flower (that actually may be the tomato leaf contributing some edge). As it opens up, I lose that slight bitterness and get mostly green and cedar. It's a really nice, fresh scent that does smell like a delicious orchard or garden. No peach I can detect!

Review: Very strongly floral with honeysuckle strongest, supported by a strong peach note and a gentler orange blossom one. The peach and grass blend beautifully with the honeysuckle. The tomato vine is gorgeous, but under stated with the grass as a good support. The soft cedar sap ties things together well. The verbena is very understated and gives the orange blossom a hint of bite. This is elegantly designed, and very pleasing if rather more floral than I’d hoped.

Peaches, orange blossom, hints of grass and tomato vine.

This is bright, fruity, summery and smells delicious. Great room scent.

If you love peaches.

Just found my decant of this and have only just tried it!!

Strong lemon and floral, and first spray reminded me of how a Lush shop smells. :) Very nice. :)