Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Lycanthrope

Autumn Grove Atmosphere Spray

AUTUMN GROVE
Black oak bark and fallen acorns on a bed of dry leaves.

Definitely a very leafy scent, with a fresh wet leafy green sappiness. The scent is similar to the dry twigs and a faint dirt scent like in Down the Rabbit Hole, but definitely strong on the musty crackling leaves. In my car, I smell like I have a leaf pile sitting next to me, all like 'how you doin'?'

It's very authentic, and not a traditional perfume! Quite organic.

I love this; it definitely creates an "autumn grove" atmosphere right in my room. I get mostly the dry leaves and smoky oak bark, with something nutty in the background which I take to be the acorn note. This also has a "cool" feeling to it too, like a brisk autumn breeze whipping through skeletal branches.

This reminds me of the wood/twigs in Down the Rabbit Hole. This obviously doesn't have the floral, dirt, or marmalade of Rabbit Hole, but it has a similar outdoorsy feel and makes my linens smell like I've rolled them through a garden and they should have twigs and bits of leaves clinging to them (which is a good thing, in my opinion). I don't normally like green scents, and this is very green, but it's sort of pulpy and sweet smelling and I really enjoy it. I don't get a strong dry leaf smell, but definitely a woodsy, crunchy dry twig scent.

I like this one a lot <3. Autumn Grove smells great mixed with the sweetness of Nut Crack Night as well.

Autumn Grove has the same wood/twig note as Down the Rabbit Hole (none of the other components) and the leaves are very green and sweet smelling. It's definitely a nice outside scent and works perfectly in the winter.

My living room smells a garden, outside.

WOOHOO!

How have I not reviewed this??? This is my favorite BPTP Atmo Spray...it smells just like the outdoors on a crisp Autumn afternoon. I don't smell soil or dampness...I just smell Autumn chilled air (with no mint thank goodness!), acorns and lots o leaves. Autumn Grove Atmo Spray and Marshmallow Pumpkin Bath Oil are tied for my favorites.

Dead ringer for fall! This has jumped up on my list of loves and it's no surprise. A little woodsy bite, with scattered dead leaves(with dew) on the ground. Hubs even smelled the sheets that night and was like "damn this feels like Wisconsin" Fantastic staying power, will hoard my decant and look for a bottle.