Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
angelicruin

Bathroom Incident

Soap residue, tile, and surface cleaner.

Mostly a fresh, clean scent on my skin. Fades kind of fast on my skin, but does not really smell like bathroom cleaner on me, which was somewhat of a relief. ;)

This one is a smooth, soapy perfume. It's a white floral - and I know I've smelled this before. It has something creamy and maybe a hint of melon.

Soooooper clean, but not as chemical and soapy as it sounds. It's bright and light and clean laundry-ish, at least in the bottle.

On, this is a really clean clean smell, like how I think all the things that smell like clean linen should smell but don't - but I'd prefer it as a room scent to a personal scent. It's just a little too soapy and fresh-scrubbed for me - but I wish my bathroom smelled like it! I need Bathroom Incident handiwipes! There's definitely a hint of floral and a touch of green, but I'd be hard pressed to be more specific than that, alas. Almost lettucey, in an odd way. Mostly, it's much nicer than the description makes it sound!

Sent to me by accident, but I was so curious that I used a toothpick to test a drop.

WHOA NELLY.

Briefly: this is an aquatic, fresh lily-floral that has an odd, bicarbonate/baking soda mineral edge, maybe cherry blossom.

Also, briefly: OMG, A BATHROOM.

And holy frip, it amps like nobody's business on me. It's cold, chilly, sorta antiseptic, but wet, like ... toilet water... and the surface cleansers really do smell like 'masking odor floral' that they use in spray cleanser. There's that hint of dry, tickly floral that makes me thing 'cherry blossom,' very little if any citrus (so it's not a very citrussy cleanser), and a very potent sweet note that keeps amping up and up on my skin.

I really have no words, it's so very evocative of bathroom cleanser without being lemon-pledge. Whoa.

This is very 'clean' smelling, of course. I get lemon and florally soap, and it's somewhat aquatic to me. I'm surprised that I quite like this, as I generally don't like ozone or 'wet' blends. I would buy a cleaner if it smelled this good. Personally, I wouldn't want to smell like this, but I'll probably use the rest of this sniffy in my bathroom. This would also be a great air freshener in the spring. I am contemplating a bottle for this purpose.

Edited by milo

I keep testing this scent and trying to think of something helpful to say about it. It's pretty much just a soapy floral on me, though, and I've never been good at picking out floral notes (if there's even any floral in this, but 'floral' is the impression that I get). It starts off smelling like a sweet and creamy floral soap on me and then dries down to laundry soap and a sharper floral feel. It's fresh, bright, and soapy smelling as it dries down. I don't tend to like soapy scents, and this one makes me feel like I'm getting a headache...

This is a bright, cold, floral blend on me. Pretty soapy without any hint of surface cleaner.

It fades pretty quickly, two to three hours later and it's gone. It's nice, but not nice enough to get a bottle of.

Cucumber and aquatics in the imp, Irish Spring on my skin. Definitely an aquatic. Smells more watery as it dries. It smells kind of like a cleaning product but not too chemical-filled.

Bathroom Incident - This is a clean, freshwater aquatic scent with the very faint scent of waterlilies and soap, yet it's not "soapy," just clean-smelling. It definitely smells like a just-cleaned bathroom with has a Glade Plug-In air freshener -- but I don't mean that in a bad way. It smells good. Clean, fresh, inviting. I'd be very happy to take a nice, long, hot bubble bath in this fresh, clean, and airy bathroom.