Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
hackess

Pumpkin Pie Bath Oil

Devilishly decadent and a little bit ridiculous!

This bath oil is a dark brown...its got little black flecks in it, just like real pumpkin pie :)

I used this last night after my wash-off-NYCC shower as body oil (I always use the bath oils as body oils) and was instantly transportated to happy land. This seems to have the same spicy notes as the Marshmallow Pumpkin bath oil (which I also have and adore) from last year but it's less sugary...way heavier on the pumpkin I think. Very decadent. It made the whole hotel suite smell like a bakery :)

This is a spicy pumpkin pie. Heavy on the pumpkin, and don't expect a dollop of whip cream on top.

This is a MUST for pumpkin or foody lovers. It smells delicious, and lingers on your skin for hours. (I don't take baths, so I take a small amount of oil and rub it into my skin during my showers.) Lovelovelove.

Ooooohh. I could smell this when I opened my decant package, like a whole hearty spiced pumpkin pie had been shoved in there. Truly mouthwatering. I can't wait to wallow in my Saturday bath. I'll report back!

I get pure powdery, dry, not sweet pumpkin pie spice. No pumpkin.

Note: I use the bath oils as after shower body moisturizer.

Wow, this is PUMPKIN PIE in a bottle, quite literally…it smells like I just rubbed pie all over my skin. This starts out as a buttery crust and as it melts into my skin turns into a warm, rich pumpkin pie filling heavy on the spice. It has a strong throw and medium/long lasting power. A little bit of this goes a long way. Love! :wub2:

Somehow I have an imp of this that I just found - probably a gift from a generous forumite.  Ten years after its creation, I’m finally using this and wow, is it amazing.  It smells of cinnamon and allspice and something shiny - it’s like a gorgeous warm, pie pulled from the oven with that beautiful glowing, shiny top.  

I am soaking in a bath after a long, cold, rainy day and this is the perfect comforting scent to immerse myself in.  🧡