Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
TheIceMaiden

High-Strung Daisies

Sugary, peppery carnations. It's a very delightful scent, but it keeps making me want to cough.

Such a lovely, & gentle smell. I mostly get daisies, but there's some warm carnation hiding in there. The sugar & peppercorn really complete the scent!

the note that excited me the most and enticed by to buy an imp was the pepper. I ADORE pepper in perfumes, which is why Glossier's You is one of my favorites and I wish it was longer lasting!

when wet, it smells very off... like flowers turning bad. I find that this is normal for all floraly bpals when I first put them on. that smell fades after a few minutes and becomes flowery (obviously). I can really smell the sugar, it brings a lot of sweetness that is really delightful. unfortunately for me, I cannot pick up much pepper. it's only sort of there in the background, and not very prominent like I had hoped it would be. regardless, it's still a great scent that I will definitely be wearing. not sure if I'd commit to a full bottle as of now, but maybe letting it sit around to develop will make the pepper come out more.

This is sweeter than my normal jam, but I love a carnation scent, and most of the Mad Tea Party, so when I had an opportunity to get an aged bottle, I took it. There is definitely a lot of sugar in this one, and I see where folks get bubblegum out of it, but to me the pepper and carnation keep it from being too boring or synthetic. Definitely more of a spring or summer scent, but as a cheerful pick me up for the brain, it serves delightfully.